Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been awhile since I have had a chance to come here long enough to spend some time . I have popped in and out from work but not had some nice quiet time to just come and 'visit"... but got our of work early and decided to stop by and say hello to everyone!
Missy continues to do well.. She has not had to use her bike since last fall ( Thank God!)... but ! recently she has been showing signs that her back/leg might be bothering her so back to giving her 'quiet-time' then we'll start the bike "therapy" again in hopes of preventing any 'blacksliding'.
For those of you who don't remember us ( can't blame you LOL) Missy is diabetic but doing real well with that.. and she also has bladder cancer.. also holding her own in that area so we are very blessed.. Our little squirt is a tough little bugger and she is enjoying being her normal 'demanding" little self!

I am now going to go read thru some posts and try to get to know everyone!
hope you all have a great week-end!
Terry and Missy

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Hi Terry and Missy! We are Carol Ann and Beastie. I'm glad Missy is doing well! There are a lot of great new people here - you're going to enjoy your return!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Hi Terry, So nice to see you posting. This forum has grown to include a very diverse and interesting group. I hope you'll stick around!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Glad to see you back and that Missy is doing fairly well without her "bike"!
Hugs and kisses to her with hopes she won't have to go back to it all the time.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Glad to see you and Missy here.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
So glad you are here Terry! Hope you will be able to post more,you are a wealth of information.Hope Missy continues to be better.And Thank You again for the link and your concern for Kirbie

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the "welcome-back"... I hope I can get to come here bit more often.. It's not that I don't like it here.. I think it is a great site!
Just have made commitments.. and a business.. and family ill.. and ,and, and,

I moderate a diabetic site plus I help a lot of owners "privately" via chats and e-mail which takes up a lot of my time.... but it is so important to me for these pooches to get helps as quickly as possible. I like doing it... kind of a way of "giving-back" a little since we have been so blessed with Missy.

I read the poll on the age range and find it a very diversified group indeed.. ( I am in the "senior citizen" group :D at 59... (well in fact if I croaked today.. my obit would say in her 60th year.... hmmmmmmmm I refuse to accept that
..... so not going anywhere right away!!!!)

I love seeing all th photos of the babies.. ones as darling as the other.
I'll have to post a photo of Missy without her bike.. ad more recent one.. I'll have to give it a try..

Terry and Missy

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi ! How is Fantasia doing these days? .. If I recall she was having some tummy problems some time back..was it reaction to shots or something? I take it all is well now?
Terry and Missy

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

and here is one from St. paddys day....
( I can't seem to ger the image larger ( I use photobucket).. no option where it says :copy image location.. I just went to properties and copied the location "address.
I tried the IMG selection below the photo but it didn't work..I'm not too great at this stuff
( hard for an old "bag" to learn new tricks
)

Terry and Missy

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by IamMomtoMissy@Apr 24 2005, 07:06 PM

and here is one from St. paddys day....
( I can't seem to ger the image larger ( I use photobucket).. no option where it says :copy image location.. I just went to properties and copied the location "address.
I tried the IMG selection below the photo but it didn't work..I'm not too great at this stuff 
  ( hard for an old "bag" to learn new tricks 
  )

Terry and Missy
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55998
[/QUOTE]
Oh sooo cute....

Does Photobucket not have a "Modify" button where you can change the size of the photo?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts