Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My name is Barbie. We have a 13 yr old male Maltese named: Maddox. He鈥檚 the King 馃憫 in our family and we love him so much! 馃槉

Premium Member
Welcome to SM KING Maddox & Barbie! Maddox is adorable. (Maltese deserve to be Kings/Queens/Princesses!) 馃挒
I look forward to seeing many more pictures and getting to know you and Maddox better. 馃槉
Thank you for adding your name and your fluffs name to your signature. This really helps us "older" members that have trouble remembering everybody's name! 馃憤
馃惗馃惥馃尰

Reactions: KingMaddox

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to SM KING Maddox & Barbie! Maddox is adorable. (Maltese deserve to be Kings/Queens/Princesses!) 馃挒
I look forward to seeing many more pictures and getting to know you and Maddox better. 馃槉
Thank you for adding your name and your fluffs name to your signature. This really helps us "older" members that have trouble remembering everybody's name! 馃憤
馃惗馃惥馃尰
Thank you so much. Your baby is so precious! We鈥檙e so happy we joined SM. Great tips and advice and support! 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Maddox enjoys breezy naps on the Lanai with Mommy! 馃挋we always take time to enjoy the simple things in life. Everyday is precious. 馃グ

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
馃惗馃惥馃尰
I love this picture! Abella is gorgeous!!! 馃槏馃槏馃槏

Premium Member
Welcome to SM, I'm so glad you found us
Oh my goodness he's so cute.
I'm looking forward to hearing your stories about him

Registered
Welcome, Barbie and Maddox! My Zooey is 13 as well. She looks similar to Maddox, although she has red staining on her face now from her dry eye drops.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts