Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Hello! And welcome to Spoiled Maltese!!

Oh my....your little Butterball is just the cutest little pup!! :wub:

I'm looking forward to watching him grow up and hearing fun stories about him.

....cute name...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
:SM Rocks!: :Welcome 2:

Glad you joined us! Butterball is as cute as can be! How old is he? I love puppy pictures!!! Tell us more about yourself. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i got him at about 11 weeks, the pictures above are when he was just brought home.

He is now 15 weeks and this is one of his most recent pictures:

He's also going to the groomers this friday for a short trim :thumbsup:

As you can see, he does have a little tear staining problem.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
What is your first name? Glad to have you with us. He's so adorable. I love his hair just the way he is. His tear staining is really nothing at his age. He's teething...it should get better in time. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is your first name? Glad to have you with us. He's so adorable. I love his hair just the way he is. His tear staining is really nothing at his age. He's teething...it should get better in time. :)
My first name is Danh (pronounced Dan, it's a vietnamese thing:blush:)

I never knew that his tear staining may be related to his teething.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Hi and welcome! What a little cutie Butterball is!!

I read that you are taking him in for his first trim - I hope you don't mind me butting in where it's not my business, but personally, I would wait on the groomer until he's had his last vaccination (16 weeks) I'm extra paranoid when it comes to my puppies!!!!

Can't wait to see more pics and hear all about him!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Well hello and welcome!!! Butterball is just too precious:wub: There is a lot of information on this forum that will help you and Butterball. You have already learned that teething will cause staining, yes it will take time. As Stacy stated I too would wait to take Butterball anywhere until he received all his shots. This is a fun forum, hope you stick around.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ohh, he has had his last set of vaccinations as of yesterday (distemper and rabies). Should i wait a bit before bringing him still (vaccinations to take affect?)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:Welcome 3:
ooohh we love puppy pictures :heart:
your puppy is so adorable :) thank you for sharing!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Butterball is adorable. I love the "polar bear" look. (standing on back legs with pink paw pads showing).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts