Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Sharon and my furbaby is Ruby Jean the Beauty Queen~I've been reading for quite some time and have learned so much and have spent so much money lol...I love all the advice-especially where and what to buy our babies!!!! I'm looking so forward to talking with all of you! Ruby Jean is 5 1/2 months old-we got her at 12 weeks and our life hasn't been the same since!! I know I don't have to tell any of you that!! Its so nice to meet all of you!! :wub:

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you! Glad you joined.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hey y'all. Where are you from? Bet the Ruby Jean is adding much to your family!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
WELCOME, WELCOME! Hope to see pictures of Ruby Jean the Beauty Queen very soon. That's kind of a long name, though, isn't it?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you from me and Ruby Jean for all the warm welcomes! I know we are going to enjoy it so much here!! Yes Ruby Jean the Beauty Queen is a long name!! We call her Ruby Jean for short...
and YES they are ALL queens and kings! ha ha ...We live in Chino, Ca. ~ and I will post pictures soon...I hope its not to hard-I'm not very good with the computer!!! Thank you for making us feel welcome!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Feb 1 2005, 11:40 AM
Welcome!!! Looking forward to hearing what you have bought her!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32772
[/QUOTE]

Its so funny-as I read everyone's post when they recommend something I try and get it!! Of course-I can't get EVERYTHING :eek: but I'm sure having fun!! Right now I'm waiting for her Bless the Beast hair products and a carrier...oh yes and some dog food that I haven't been able to find. Petsmart really disappoints me. Do you all have good luck there? Petco I like a little better. I wish we had some dog boutiques near us. We thought Pasadena might but after reading one of the post-it sounds like no. Also I was wondering about Santa Monica? Anyone have any ideas on that!? btw-is that a Longaberger basket that your baby is in? Your babies are soooooo cute!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I like Petco a little better than Petsmart. Unfortunately I have to go to New Orleans to Petco, but Petsmart is about 2 miles from my house.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Interesting. Where we live, Petsmart has far more stock and variety than Petco, so we go to Petsmart. On a sidenote, Petco also seems to have a large reptile section, so I have to walk around there with my eyes closed.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts