Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Welcome! I'm so sorry to hear about Holli. You can post her picture in your avatar by going to My Controls, then Edit Advatar Setting and then browsing to the picture on your computer. The picture needs to be less then 10KB.

You can also post pictures in your signature and in your post. To do this the picture needs to be on the internet somewhere. There are a bunch of free hosting websites. Go to My Control, then Edit Signature, and then click on URL, paste the link, and click ok.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
They might not have puppies now but you can still visit and decide if that is a breeder to keep on your list. What I did was call and ask the breeder a bunch of questions. Any of them that sent up any red flags were eliminated. When I narrowed it down to 3-5 breeders I went and visited them. You really need to visit the breeder because the might sound like an angel on the phone but when you get there you can see for yourself what the conditions are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.