Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Hello everyone!

3K views 23 replies 24 participants last post by  joe 
#1 ·
Please excuse my stupidity if I post wrong, I'm new at this. My 10 Maltese are kind enough to let me live in this house...I think they're the most loving of all the breeds. My "Monkey" trys to bite anyone that comes near me ( especailly hubby)...is that a bad thing? lol...all other's just figure I should be with them 24/7...I even turnon the TV for them all day, while I do other things. Everyone accuses me of overpampering them. They're just all jealous of my perfect babies lol

#2 ·
glad u made it to the intoduction thread! hehe. welcome to the SM family!
sounds like u spoil ur malts as much as we do...lokks like u came to the right forum!

#8 ·
Did you really mean 10 maltese? I wanna see each any every one of them!! I wanna know their names and sizes and what's unique about all of them! I can't even comprehend the amount of dog food you buy LOL. I'd get all of their names mixed up! With 10 maltese, I'd HAVE to TEACH them how to use the toilet and flush.

Anyway, you're here now where we would say you're SUPPOSE to over pamper them LOL!!!

WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR BABIES!

#10 ·
Welcome!!!!!

I believe the 10 because my breeder has that many and only 1/2 of them are used to breed...the others are pets...she says the malts are like potato chips...you can't have just one!

#15 ·
WOW
10 malts!!!!!

Welcome. I also want to see pictures.... :D

#16 ·
There are pictures of Maria's "tribe" as she calls it in the Gallery now. Adorable pictures with captions!

So now we want the story! How DID you end up with 10? Obviously Tarzan is a little "different" :D , but are the rest related? How old are they?

And how in the world did you convince your husband to open his home (and bed) to 10?????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.