Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brett. My fiance Kelly (Kelz) should be joinin' the forum soon. We have a 6 month old Yorkie puppy (Bentley) and are thinkin' of getting another puppy. We are torn between getting another Yorkie or a Maltese. Kelz aunt had a maltese before and Kelz loved her. Just trying to make some new friends and learn about Malteses.
Brett

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Originally posted by Brett@Sep 11 2005, 11:50 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Brett.  My fiance Kelly (Kelz) should be joinin' the forum soon.  We have a 6 month old Yorkie puppy (Bentley) and are thinkin' of getting another puppy.  We are torn between getting another Yorkie or a Maltese.  Kelz aunt had a maltese before and Kelz loved her.  Just trying to make some new friends and learn about Malteses.
Brett
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98647
[/QUOTE]

Hi Brett, welcome to the forum.
You can learn a lot about little Maltese babies from the nice folks here. I have never had a Yorkie, but I have to say, My little gir-r-r is the sweetiest angel on earth. Again, I am not sure about Yorkies, but Maltese are very people oriented and would be perfectly happy to hang out with their humans 24/7. Malts needs lots of attention, especially grooming.
Say hello to Kelz.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Hi Brett
I think I know Kelly from Yorkietalk! Anyways, we had yorkies before our maltese, and I can definitely tell you that getting a maltese (Maya) was the absolute best decision we ever made. I would never live without one, and Rocky (our yorkie) gets along great with Maya, they play all the time! Haley likes Maya also, but she also isnt much of a social butterfly. I also think that Bentley's age is the perfect time to add another addition.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and

I may be a little biased, but I say...GO FOR A MALT! You can't go wrong.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome to the group, you will enjoy your stay here. I have to agree it would have to be a malt on the decision but I am adicted to malts can't imagine living without one .
[attachment=358:attachment]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Brett and welcome to SM, I too am rather bias about the wonderful little Malts.....you can't go wrong if you want a loving, loyal and very entertaining companion.....Maltese Rule

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts