Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm getting my new baby girl in about a month. I am so excited! I feel a lot like I did before I had my 2 childen. They are 9 & 13. So all this anticipation is bringing back so many memoires. So far I have shopped almost everyday for her. Her name is Sophie. She is five weeks old.
My sister has been the one that started my whole famliy on Malteses. She started with one than another. Next my mom got one. Now from my mom, my grandmother and I will each get one. My grandma and I never knew we would be raising babies toghther! heheh
I have been reading and learning so much from all of you. Thank you all. You have know idea how much I have already learned.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and

I'm excited FOR you!! Sophie is a beautiful name.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hello and welcome! Sophie will be approximately 12 weeks right? Hope so because it's crucial to their welfare.

Happy we've got another member!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Sep 13 2005, 02:40 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-louise
@Sep 13 2005, 12:52 PM
My grandma and I never knew we would be raising babies toghther! heheh

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99225
That is funny!!!
Hi and welcome, congrats on new little Sophie!
It is very exciting to get a new furbaby. Excited to see pictures!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99246
[/B][/QUOTE]
How funny.
I have had my Matilda for two months, you will love your furbaby.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts

Hello and Welcome to the fun
place to be! Congratulations on your new baby. I can remember when I was anticipating my baby's homecoming. Such an exciting time. Hang on tight, it is a great ride.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I remember being on here before I got Tucker. I read every post and couldn't wait until the big day came that we picked him up. It's so exciting getting ready but the wait is so long.

You will enjoy this forum and all the people here. It's a great place to come and learn all you can about Malts.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. I have been reading so much. Y'all seem great. I will share pictures as soon as I get some. I havent seen her yet, but I have been told she a little bosy to her bothers, only girl in the litter. My husband says she will fit right in with me and my daughter. She was born second smallest now is second largest. I dont mind what size she ends up being. She loves to eat, and she is already going #1 on pee pad!
It probably will be more like november before I get her. I wasn't counting my weeks correctly. ugh..more waiting. Oh well she'll be here soon enough.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by louise@Sep 13 2005, 10:52 AM
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm getting my new baby girl in about a month. I am so excited! I feel a lot like I did before I had my 2 childen. They are 9 & 13. So all this anticipation is bringing back so many memoires. So far I have shopped almost everyday for her.  Her name is Sophie. She is five weeks old.
My sister has been the one that started my whole famliy  on Malteses. She started with one than another. Next my mom got one. Now from my mom, my grandmother and I will  each get one. My grandma and I never knew we would be raising babies toghther! heheh
I have been reading and learning so much from all of you. Thank you all. You have know idea how much I have already learned.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99225
[/QUOTE]
Thats how we feel kid 14 & 16 doing those things teenagers do :lol: mom and dad are way to boring :lol: So its Summer's time ,
told husband this morning he calls her baby ( bye baby , Hi baby etc,,) more than he does me ...
I don't mind at all :lol: She is the baby

·
Registered
4,856 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Glad to have you here, I am rather new myself.
`and I can definitely relate to the agonizing waiting period. I have finally
got my little man with me 2 weeks ago but the waiting period felt like forever.

Congrats and good luck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts