Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello Everyone, Im new to this group and got the website from my breeder. I will be adopting my 12 week old malt here in a couple of weeks. Im so excited about getting him
and im sure i will be asking lots of questions about him here on the forum.

Shannon

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!!!!

So is your breeder a member here then? Can you tell us where you got your pup?
Can't wait to see pictures! Congrats on your upcoming new addition!

PS-You have to close your font and color tags to get it to work.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Shannon, I'm new too and also waiting for my malt. Most of the time I have to make myself stop thinking about her and get on with my day.
(crazy) My little ones name is Sophie. What yours going to be? I'll be learning with you

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and

I hope to hear all about you and your fur baby!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
You are in for the love of your life. My Chance is 4 months old and a real joy for both my husband and myself. He is my first Malt and I don't know what I would do without him. Congratulations to you and everyone that is still waiting for your babies. They are well worth the wait.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Sep 19 2005, 05:31 PM
Welcome!!!!

So is your breeder a member here then? Can you tell us where you got your pup?
Can't wait to see pictures! Congrats on your upcoming new addition!

PS-You have to close your font and color tags to get it to work.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101159
[/QUOTE]

Yes, her breeder is a member of SM, and is the one who told her about our wonderful site.
Welcome Shannon, as I told you when we first talked Maltese, you will learn a lot from this great group.
Your little one is now passed out in the floor as he and his friends have been playing hard. They make me tired just watching them.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you all for those wonderful responses. As you all know now, im getting my wonderful "Cozmo" from a breeder here - LucyLou. She is very good at keeping me updated on how he is doing. Im sure as soon as i get him, i will take lots of pictures for her and to put on here so everyone can see him.

Shannon

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.