Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I recently got my first maltese, Lilly. She was born on November 1st. She is just a doll!! I live in Sumner, Washington. I notice that there are a few others in this area. I lurked around that other board for a few weeks before I found this one. You guys seem so much friendlier.....I'm glad I found this board!

Stephanie

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Lilly is really cute. Some of y'all should get together since so many of you live in the Puget Sound area!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome!!!

Originally posted by Lilly@Jan 24 2005, 08:20 PM
Hi all,
I recently got my first maltese, Lilly.  She was born on November 1st.  She is just a doll!!  I live in Sumner, Washington.  I notice that there are a few others in this area.  I lurked around that other board for a few weeks before I found this one.  You guys seem so much friendlier.....I'm glad I found this board!

Stephanie
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31206
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes to you and lil Lilly!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Hi Stephanie! Lilly is absolutely adorable! You must be ecstatic.

Your Lilly was born a week before our puppy; we pick him up on Saturday. Did you get Lilly locally?

It does seem as though we have a few members in the Puget Sound area; I'm from DuPont, and 2happymalts is from Puyallup. Anybody else out there from the Sound area?

Again, congratulations!

Carol Ann

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome to the Sm family!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yeah another Washingtonian. We need to do a Maltese meetup in the Puget Sound, as I was sooooo jealous of the one Dr. Cathy and them did, I think we have more than enough I have a herd of my own and know at least 6 other owners of Malts, we will have to do that-when the weather gets a bit drier

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, thanks for all the kind welcomes! Lilly just had her 12 week birthday on Monday. We got her in Aberdeen. 2happymalts definantly when the weather is drier....I have a heck of a time getting Lilly to go outside and potty when it's raining. This last week has been rough! When the rain lets up for a minute we rush out there so she'll go

1 - 20 of 22 Posts