Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all !

I am in Athens Greece, We arrived today. The Cruise was great. Fabulous ports, great tours, awesome sites, fantastic food ( on the ship & at the sites)

We are here for 2 days then off to France.

I don't have much time but I resized just a few pictures.

They are of the ship, Santorini, Mykanos Greece,& Ephesus Turkey 1 is of Venice too. I have taken hundreds of pictures and will weed thru them at home and make a few slide shows of the different ports and places we saw and have yet to see.

I miss my baby girls but I am enjoying the vacation very much.

Talk to you all soon !

Cat

Attachments

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Gorgeous photos, can't wait to see more. Have a fun safe adventure!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Cat - I was just thinking of you yesterday and wondering how the trip was going. Fantastic, obviously :chili::chili: Great pix, can't wait to see (and hear) more. Bon voyage!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Beeeee u tiful pics! I'm so jealous!!!! :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg enjoy enjoy !!! i sooo want to go to greece , those r beautiful pics!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I want to go to Greece too! Living in Europe affords me many opportunities but, alas, money doesn't grow on trees for me (lol why not, I ask!!). I have Greece on my wish list but there are so many places ahead of it...ugh!!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
So glad you are having a wonderful time!!! Love the pics~~~looking forward to the next leg of the trip~~~:chili: in pics of course!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Super Fantastic Pictures, Cat!!! What a wonderful experience!!! keep taking pictures and enjoying your trip.:aktion033::aktion033: Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Glad you are having a great time. Great pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
I was wondering what happened to you!!! I was suppse to be your stow away! LOL So glad you are having a blast on your vacation!! Please take TONS and TONS of pics while in Turkey!! My Mom is from Istanbul and I have a very large exteneded family there, that I have never even met. I love seeing pics of Turkey!!

Be safe and have an awesome time!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts