Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Carcyle and on Sunday my beautiful little boy, Matrix, will be arriving in Atlanta. He is 2 years old and from what I heard a bundle of joy. I've never owned a dog before so I will be leaning on you guys from some advice. He went to the vet today and was a very well behaved young man. I'm soo excited! :D I have pictures and will be posting them next but you can get a sneak preview of him on my avi picture. He was on his way to the vet this morning.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations
Welcome
[/B]
Thanks! I am very happy and excited...I loaded some pictures yesterday but now I don't know where they are or how to get them to be uploaded here...anyone knows? Where's the gallery?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Hi, welcome!

The forum is in the process of being updated today. The gallery part isn't done yet so right now it isn't available.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome! Glad you found SM. Where will Matrix be coming from? Is he rescue or has he been living with a breeder??? Can't wait to hear all about him.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Congrats on your new one!!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Welcome to SM from Bijou and me. Please tell us more and let us know how the adjustment is going along. I hope that it will be a smooth transition. We will all love to help when we can and just give encouragement if necessary. You have found the perfect place on SM.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts