Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Hello from Atlanta

1K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  MaxMommy 
#1 ·
Hi my name is Carcyle and on Sunday my beautiful little boy, Matrix, will be arriving in Atlanta. He is 2 years old and from what I heard a bundle of joy. I've never owned a dog before so I will be leaning on you guys from some advice. He went to the vet today and was a very well behaved young man. I'm soo excited! :D I have pictures and will be posting them next but you can get a sneak preview of him on my avi picture. He was on his way to the vet this morning.

#13 ·
Welcome! Glad you found SM. Where will Matrix be coming from? Is he rescue or has he been living with a breeder??? Can't wait to hear all about him.

#15 ·
Congrats on your new one!!

#18 ·
Welcome to SM from Bijou and me. Please tell us more and let us know how the adjustment is going along. I hope that it will be a smooth transition. We will all love to help when we can and just give encouragement if necessary. You have found the perfect place on SM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.