Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Im new so I thought I would introduce myself. I am a Grad Student (English-hope to teach) and my little Maltese Bella is my pride and joy. My life is pretty much structured around her, ok, all of my life revolves around her
I have joined one other Maltese forum, but I have been lurking here for a week now and every one here seems so nice I just had to join. Bella is 3 years old, the boss, and my reason for no longer fearing the dreaded alarm clock. Bella and I will need some advice soon because I will start teaching as soon as I graduate and she isn't going to like me leaving for work every morning. Also, she will be getting a little sister in November (my brother is moving back home and bringing his new Yorkie, Harley) and Im sure I will need some advice on introdicing them. I hope to spend a lot of time here! Have a good day everybody, Brandy

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@May 13 2005, 10:39 AM
Welcome!  I would love to see some pictures of Bella.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62078
[/QUOTE]

Hi! Thanks for the welcome everyone. I figured out how to get an avatar, but Im not great with computers, so it might take me a few days to post some more pictures
but I will do my best, I love all of your pictures.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy+May 13 2005, 11:09 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@May 13 2005, 11:00 AM
AW!  What a cutie.  If you need any help posting pictures just ask.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62086
How did you put the three pictures of Lexi and her name across the bottom of your post? That is great!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62090
[/B][/QUOTE]
LadyMontava made that for me. If you PM her I'm sure she will make one for you too.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by sheila2182@May 13 2005, 11:16 AM
Welcome to you and your baby! She is adorable 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62097
[/QUOTE]

Thanks to everyone who says Bella's adorable! She is strutting around right now like she heard you all talking about her! Sometimes I am almost convinced she can read....now if I could just get her to write my term papers!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy+May 13 2005, 12:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sheila2182
@May 13 2005, 11:16 AM
Welcome to you and your baby! She is adorable 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62097
Thanks to everyone who says Bella's adorable! She is strutting around right now like she heard you all talking about her! Sometimes I am almost convinced she can read....now if I could just get her to write my term papers!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62104
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hi, and
I love the way Maltese strut around so proud.

Bella is a real cutie....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy@May 13 2005, 11:37 AM
Hello everyone!  Im new so I thought I would introduce myself.  I am a Grad Student (English-hope to teach) and my little Maltese Bella is my pride and joy.  My life is pretty much structured around her, ok, all of my life revolves around her
I have joined one other Maltese forum, but I have been lurking here for  a week now and every one here seems so nice I just had to join.  Bella is 3 years old, the boss, and my reason for no longer fearing the dreaded alarm clock.  Bella and I will need some advice soon because I will start teaching as soon as I graduate and she isn't going to like me leaving for work every morning.  Also, she will be getting a little sister in November (my brother is moving back home and bringing his new Yorkie, Harley) and Im sure I will need some advice on introdicing them.  I hope to spend a lot of time here!  Have a good day everybody, Brandy
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62077
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello-we have a Bella too that will be joining our family next week! She will be 13 wks old. Your Bella is adorable-welcome!
Alison

1 - 20 of 23 Posts