Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello SM readers!

We are excited to become a part of this website and to meet all the wonderful babies, mommies and daddies on here! :chili:

Bibu: I am a 2yr old cutie pie born in the small town of Scurcola, Italy. Yes, I'm an Italian Stallion! I have been with my mommy and my daddy since I was 13 weeks old and have loved every moment of it! I'm the only kid in the house so you can only imagine all the attention I get. I lived in Italy for the first year and a half of my life then we moved to Miami and now we live in Grand Forks, ND where the ground is covered in snow! I love it!
I love to travel, eat yummy treats and receive those relaxing massages mommy gives me. I look forward to becoming friends with all of you on SM!

Until then, lots of kisses!

Here is a picture of all of us at Christmas!

Bibu, Cory and Luca

Attachments

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Welcome Bibu, Cory, and Luca! I love that family photo!!!! Cory, you are gorgeous!! :) And of course little Bibu is so precious. I am so glad his back is feeling better.

My name is Kelly and I currently have 4 maltese: Triniti, Terra, Treasure, and Lucky. I lived in Germany for 4 years and always wanted to make it to Italy. Of course, we were stationed back to the states prior to our trip (my husband was in the Army). I LOVE Europe!!!

Again, welcome to SM! :cheer:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Kelly! I wish I had 4 maltese, lucky you! They really are such a blessing. We are considering adding a little girl maltese to the family, hopefully soon!

Where in Germany did you live? We lived in Rome. I looove Europe too, even if I'm not from there. I'm originally from Puerto Rico but I grew up in Miami. Bibu and Luca are Italians. I haven't been back in almost 2 years since I moved back to the U.S. but I'm planning a trip with Bibu soon. I always used to take him to the breeder where we got him and have him play with his mommy and daddy. He loved it!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Bibu is certainly a well traveled malt!
Welcome to SM. Rocco is my little fluff and he is a year old. He loves to travel in the car, but won't be crossing any oceans soon!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:Welcome 1:Cory - so happy you've introduced us to yourself, your adorable little Bibu :wub::wub:and your equally adorable Italian husband.:thumbsup: How lucky to have lived in Italy. We went there for our 25th anniversary a year and a half ago to Rome, Florence and Orvieto for about two weeks and had such an amazing time. The countryside and people were so amazing. Wow - North Dakota after Miami -- that has to call for some major adjustment. Are you all as happy about it as Bibu? :HistericalSmiley: Does Bibu mean something in Italian?

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:Welcome 1: So so glad you have joined SM.. I read your thread about your precious Bibu and the grooming, injury while being groomed, moving. What a nightmare. You are so blessed he is OK now. I just loved the picture of him in his car seat. I have an "Italian Stallion" also Ch. Sinphony Venice of Eamon "Vinnie" and he was born in Italy. He is one big Teddy Bear I and I just love Him.. I added a picture of him. Your Christmas picture is WOW. :thumbsup: Keep your pictures coming we love them on SM.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Welcome!! I love your family photo!!! What a beautiful family. So you're living in snow country.....how's that workin' for ya?

I'm on the east coast and have had enough snow for a life time already!! I have three maltese and a yorkie...life is good!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
cory welcome to SM ! first of all let me tell u all three of u are gorgeous ! love the pic !! i have always wanted to go to italy thats my dream place. I was born in nyc from dominican parents and my boyfriends parents are puerto rican , i have one maltese Dolce he'll be a yr and four mths on the 12th. And i have four skin kids.

i'm looking forward to hearing all about bibu and seeing loads of pics :)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Thank you Kelly! I wish I had 4 maltese, lucky you! They really are such a blessing. We are considering adding a little girl maltese to the family, hopefully soon!

Where in Germany did you live? We lived in Rome. I looove Europe too, even if I'm not from there. I'm originally from Puerto Rico but I grew up in Miami. Bibu and Luca are Italians. I haven't been back in almost 2 years since I moved back to the U.S. but I'm planning a trip with Bibu soon. I always used to take him to the breeder where we got him and have him play with his mommy and daddy. He loved it!
Hey Cory, Yes, I started off with 1, then got really into showing. So I visited a breeder and purchased a show-dog for myself, and my breeder was nice enough to let us co-own a boy dog, Triniti, for my daughter to show. (he is her best friend). They had an accidental breeding and we had 3 puppies, 1 girl and 2 boys. I just adopted one male and now I have just the 2 puppies. :D So that is why I have so many malts. I wish I could keep them all!!

I lived in Buedingen in the state of Hessen for 2 years...then I lived in Bavaria in a small town called Vilseck.

We have travel to France, Denmark (where I was married), The Netherlands, Poland, The Czech Republic, and a tiny bit of Austria. I loved it so much!!!

I didn't have the malts when I was over there, but my cat has been over seas 2 times, so she's a world traveler. :)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Welcome to SM Bibu!! You're so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures of you!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
:Welcome 1: So so glad you have joined SM.. I read your thread about your precious Bibu and the grooming, injury while being groomed, moving. What a nightmare. You are so blessed he is OK now. I just loved the picture of him in his car seat. I have an "Italian Stallion" also Ch. Sinphony Venice of Eamon "Vinnie" and he was born in Italy. He is one big Teddy Bear I and I just love Him.. I added a picture of him. Your Christmas picture is WOW. :thumbsup: Keep your pictures coming we love them on SM.
Oh I remember that pic of Vinnie - did I make that card for you? I can't remember! What a beautiful boy he is!!

Welcome Bibu, Cory and Luca!!! Love seeing your pics - what a beautiful family. sounds like Bibu is a well traveled little guy!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwh it is very nice to have you guys here :D Bibu is a cutie pie!! I love that picture of all of you smiling, including that cutie pie :wub: hope to learn more about your pup here and get to see more photos of him. Snowy barks that he wants to welcome Bibu and you personally on behalf of me and Crystal ....

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hi and Welcome to SM.......Bibu, you are just so adorable and I love the picture of you and Mommy and Daddy!!! I know you will love it here!!!:chili::chili::chili:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts