Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I was so happy to find this site. I was previously a member of the Maltese Only site; however, I got banned because I gave someone an email to a Yorkie site that I frequented. I then, was given the name of this site by someone on my Yorkie site. I was so happy to find this, because I felt like I was coming home. I recognize so many of the beautiful maltese from the MO site. I currently have a 2 year old Maltese, and a 1 year old Yorkie. I am anxious to talk to everyone and learn more about one of my favorite breeds. Thanks for listening. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to.

Karen, Wuffy and Scruffy

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hi Karen,
Glad you found us. Welcome to you and your furbabies.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!!! What cute names!
Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Hi Karen and a BIG Welcome to SM. I'm sure you will love it here. Everyone here is so helpful and encouraging. I have been so happy since I found SM and I
rarely ever go back to that other site. Why would I, this is soooo much better. Look forward to hearing more from you and your babies. ~ Jackie & Belle

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOUR NEW HOME! I HOPE YOU LIKE US

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
WELCOME to SM!

I too was banned. You will enjoy this site A LOT... feel free to post web sites and any info to help others out here! As you can tell ...we do a lot of posting web sites... haha.. we suggest products and everything! Its really fun and addicting!

Dont forget to post a pic of your babies!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome to SM, you can discuss Brand Names, other sites, email addresses or whatever you want here!! Glad to have you with us!!
Love your babies names!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everybody, I'm sure I'm going to love it here. I am still trying to figure out how to add pictures. I was successful with the avatar, but, how are you all adding pictures at the end of your text? Karen

1 - 20 of 44 Posts