Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. My name is Cher. My husband, Ross, and I have to adorable Maltese. Bentley and Shelby are both 16 months old --- they are from two different litters. We got Bentley first and then realized he needed a buddy, so we got Shelby a few months later. He was 4 months old when we got him and Shelby joined us when she was 8 months old. Bentley weighs in at just under 6 pounds; Shelby weighs in at just over 3.5 pounds. They are spoiled rotten and have us well trained.

We are from Washington state but we are in Texas right now. My husband is in the Air Force reserves and works as a civilian for the Army --- always, all ways, military. I am a social psychologist and family therapist and I am currently studying military families. Bentley and Shelby are wonderful research associates. They love napping in a "bassinet" right next to my work station.

Anyway, that's us. I am looking forward to learning more and more about these adorable dogs and I am looking forward to getting to know their humans, too.

Cher

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:Welcome 1: Welcome Cher. Love the names of your little boy and girl.:wub::wub: Can't wait to see pix:) Thank your husband from us for his military service. Sounds like he's hooked. I love that you have such smart "research associates." They have some interesting things to contribute, I'm sure...like face licks and tail wags.:thumbsup: Know you'll find lots of info here.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
:Welcome 4: Hi Cher, glad you joined us. Ross and Shelby sound so cute, looking forward to lots of piccys. Please, thank your husband for his service. Your profession sounds very interesting, what great little research associates you have! Sounds like you have a dream job working along side Ross and Shelby. :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
welcome to SM! looking forward to hearing more and seeing lots of pics !

·
Premium Member
17,460 Posts
:Welcome 1:
Sending a huge welcome to you & yours from me & ours!
I know you are going to love it here!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome Cher......I live in San Antonio also....way over by Lackland AFB. Your babies sound cute....we like pictures.

Hugs, Blanche

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Welcome! It's nice to meet you and your malt kids! I bet they adore each other.....

Having two is great, isn't it!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hi Cher, Welcome to Spoiled Maltese! We would love to see pics of your babies. They sound adorable......love it that they can go to work with you!!! That is such a comforting thing, knowing they are alright while you do your job. I know you will love it here!!:Welcome 4:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
:Welcome 4: We love to see pictures! I would love to see a pic of your two in the bassinet:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts