Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just wanted to drop by and tell everyone hello! I am glad that I found this forum!

I have a Yorkie names Cal but am on the hunt for a Maltese! I thought this would be a great place to start!

Sonny

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
WELCOME to SM!
You came to the right spot to start researching! I know there are a few members here that also have a Yorkie... so they might be helpful!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Hi and welcome.

We also have a yorkie well he is a yorkie lasha but he look all yorkie and acts like one too.
Our maltese chelsey and our yorkie chester get along great. There personalities are just different , but they complement each other

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Welcome
Yorkies are great, I used to have one CeCe until she passed away. Now I have Peechie who is a great Malt.

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
:D Welcome Sonny! (Is that boy or girl Sonny?) We don't have enough guys on here, so just wondering. There is a whole world of things to learn about Maltese. They aren't dogs you know
, they are little fur people. I've had dogs all my life, including a Mini Poodle, but never anything like Frosty. He is going to be 14 in Feb., and I'm still a learner!
My best advice would be don't get in a rush. Learn who the best breeders are and see enough Malts so you know what you really want.
Merry Christmas :D

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
[attachment=1748:attachment]

Hi Sonny, it's nice to meet you and good luck with your search. I rather like Yorkies too as Scooby has a little Yorkie girlfriend across the street and she is adorable. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to SM! You came to the right place to gather info about the breed.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Welcome to SM. You'll love it here. How is Greenville? My family and I are thinking about moving there when we retire.(in 10 years)

·
Registered
17,036 Posts

:D
Maltese are wonderful companions, we want to see pictures when you find a new baby.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts