Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Princess and I just wanted to introduce ourselves to everyone here at Spoiled Maltese. Princess is 5 months old and I am 29 years old. We live in Los Angeles, CA. This site seems to be both the friendliest and most informative place to learn about the Maltese. I look forward to trading stories and advice with you all! :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome Her name definately fits her. She's beautiful. This is a wonderful sight where you can feel free to express your opinions (good and bad) without being censered or repremanded. We all teach each other and we all have experience to share that can help other Malt lovers.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to you and princess!! :D

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you so much! Everyone is sooooo nice here.

Doctorcathy,
We live in Brentwood between Santa monica and Westwood. Do you ever come to LA area? I used to live in OC when I was in school. It's so much nicer there.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Hey!! my sister actually went to UCLA for 6 yrs so i would go there ALL THE TIME. i think i went to UCLA more often than i went to my own school.

in a couple of weeks we're going to Century City mall for dog training. and my grandma lives in a nursing home in Van Nuys....so I still go to to the l.a. area every now and then. i hate traffic! we worked in Encino for 5 yrs till last year. now we work near home, in Valencia. have you been up here?

princess looks ADORABLE, where'd you get her?

its great that you found this site, you'll find a lot of good advice.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
:D Warm welcomes to you and your princess!

Shoot ya'll we GOTTA thank MO! Our site is getting bigger because of their arrogance! WOOHOO

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Lani@Sep 17 2004, 05:21 PM
We got Princess from this breeder in Riverside. She is sooooooo nice. She offer to watch her if we need a babysitter. She lives with 25 maltese and pitball.
Hi!
did you get ur baby from Eleanor Merger in Norco? she lives in riverside county
but i dont think she lives with 25 maltese and a pitbull..

if you did i got my jongee from her.. :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
25 malts and a pitbull!!! what a handful!

yes, i live right next to magic mountain. i think thats the only way people know where i live. i went to las vegas one time and i was like "i live in valencia" and this old lady had no idea what i was talking about, and i was like "near magic mountain" and she was like, "ohhh, ok". and then casey was like "i live in castaic" its like 10 minutes north of me, and the old lady was like "My husband and i used to go to castaic lake EVERY year for 10 years" :wacko:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts