Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me introduce myself! I am Maggie's mom. Maggie is "the love of our lives" right now. She is our first furbaby after several other breeds (dog lovers and owners all our lives) She is definitely the most spoiled little doggie we've ever had!
Maggie is 14 months old and about 9# 8 oz. She is larger than standard but we really don't care. She is a delight, happy and healthy and we enjoy her size because we don't feel she is as fragile as some that are much much smaller.
My husband and myself are experiencing an empty nest now as both our skinkids are in grad school and the house sure was empty when our little 14 year old shitzu passed away 3 years ago. It took a long time before I was ready to find another little one to love but after much investigation and eagerness, we finally decided on the maltese breed and we are so glad we did!
Maggie has had a little Boston Terrier "sister" for the past 5 months as our son has been home with us between college graduation and grad school. His Boston, Dixie, is a complete delight and Maggie adores her...problem is, Dixie will be leaving soon (mid June) and Maggie will be left without her playmate/soulmate. SOOOOOOOO........we are looking for a little maltese sister for Maggie.
In conclusion, I am happy to find a website for Maltese lovers. I look forward to reading your posts and participating in your forum. You can never be too educated about our little ones! God bless.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome! I would love to see some pictures of Maggie!

I am also in the process of looking for another maltese. Good luck on your search! If you need any help let us know.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome!!!! Can't wait to see your furbaby!!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and
from Massimo and me!

-c

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
WELCOME to SM!

I can agree that I never spoiled a dog like I do with Kodie!! I dont look at him like a dog... hes my baby!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM! If you would like an animated signature PM me. I have made many for people on this forum

·
Registered
12 Posts
Originally posted by maggiesmom@May 12 2005, 11:32 AM
  Let me introduce myself!  I am Maggie's mom. Maggie is "the love of our lives" right now.  She is our first furbaby after several other breeds (dog lovers and owners all our lives)  She is definitely the most spoiled little doggie we've ever had!
  Maggie is 14 months old and about 9# 8 oz.  She is larger than standard but we really don't care.  She is  a delight, happy and healthy and we enjoy her size because we don't feel she is as fragile as some that are much  much smaller.
  My husband and myself are experiencing an empty nest now as both our skinkids are in grad school and the house sure was empty when our little 14 year old shitzu passed away 3 years ago.  It took a long time before I was ready to find another little one to love but after much investigation and eagerness, we finally decided on the maltese breed and we are so glad we did!
    Maggie has had a little Boston Terrier "sister" for the past 5 months as our son has been home with us between college graduation and grad school.  His Boston, Dixie, is a complete delight and Maggie adores her...problem is, Dixie will be leaving soon (mid June) and Maggie will be left without her playmate/soulmate.  SOOOOOOOO........we are looking for a little maltese sister for Maggie. 
    In conclusion, I am happy to find a website for Maltese lovers.    I look forward to reading your posts and participating in your forum.  You can never be too educated about our little ones!  God bless.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61840
[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts