Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Lisa and I live in Malta (Europe), married with 2 kids, a 15 year old son and 13 year old daughter.I'm also mum to our precious Lilly who will be 2 in March.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Kat and Orla,

the maltese breed is quite rare in Malta which is a shame in my opinion since it is the country of their origin.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Welcome. I was in Malta about a year ago. My quest was to find a Maltese on the island of their origin. I was unsuccessful. I couldn't even find anything with a Maltese picture on it. I did, however see Malts on some of the Greek Isles. We're glad to have you join us from the homeland of our beautiful Malts. Your Lilly is just adorable.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:Welcome 4:Welcome to SM. Lilly is absolutely beautiful. What a face. :wub::wub: Happy to find a Maltese from Malta. One of our members, Lynda (Malteseboy22) who is Max's is Maltese -- her mom was from there.:)

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Welcome!!!! You should be our exhalted leader...being from Malta!!!!

Glad you found us.....we love our malts so much....but I'm sure you do too. :p

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hi and Welcome to SM, Yes I am also Maltese with a Maltese. My whole family is from Malta. I speak it fluently. How I have a craving for Twisties...lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thanks to all for such a warm welcome :) I agree, it is a shame that the maltese breed has almost disappeared from the maltese islands in fact I love it when on very rare occasions I happen to meet someone who either have or once had a maltese.
Looking forward to getting to know you all more.

Hi Linda, good to hear from another Maltese. Have you ever been to Malta? Which part is your family from?
Ps all your precious ones are absolutely gorgeous!!!

(I'm trying to figure out how to paste a picture to this message but haven't figured it out yet...any help??)

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." ~ Martin Buber

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
(I'm trying to figure out how to paste a picture to this message but haven't figured it out yet...any help??)

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." ~ Martin Buber
awwh I love the quote that you added above...I think that the eyes are the window to the soul:wub:

Regarding posting a photo to a thread, you can either attach the photo directly from your computer (just like you did in your first post of Lilly's:wub:)

Or you can either do it this way , posting from a photo-hosting website such as photobucket:
(Note: If you click on the video screen twice, it will take you to the video's youtube page - video with its content is larger/more clear/in High Definition when it is in its youtube page + it can be watched in HD full screen when you click on that icon in Youtube....for very clear and more seeable viewing. In Youtube, the video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it which means that only the ones in SM can view it here or in youtube because the link is only shared here)

I look forward to seeing more of your baby girl!

Kat

1 - 20 of 20 Posts