Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing myself. My name is Brian and I’m the father to a 3 year old Maltese, named Louis. He’s been a great addition to the family - wonderful disposition, not a mean bone in his body. He thinks everyone loves him and he wants to be the center of attention... which is a double edged sword because he’s not always polite - he wants attention and he will “scream” with a loud bark until he gets it. We have some work to do with him being a more polite citizen. Unfortunately I think we are largely to blame because he gets a lot of attention and spoiling. He’s 8#.

Previously, I had a Bichon Frise. He live to 18 and was a good dog. Totally different personality - more laid back, larger in size, loving but not overtly friendly. I love seeing the differences in their personalities.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Welcome to SM Brian. We are so glad to have you and Louis join our family. What a handsome little guy - He has the most amazing expressive eyes:Cute Malt:! Isn't it fun seeing the differences in personalities.
:welcome1:

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Hey brother good to see another guy here lol. I think ive seen like maybe two other dudes on here. Your dog looks great.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
:Welcome 4: Louis is adorable! I love the bow tie :)

·
Premium Member
17,447 Posts
Are all of the photos of Louis, or from your bichon too? So cute!

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Are all of the photos of Louis, or from your bichon too? So cute!
I think the four he posted are of Louis, but im really interested in seeing a pic of the bichon. Feel free to post one up if you'd like, Brian!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts