Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Hello from Maryland

835 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Kilo 
#1 ·
Introducing myself. My name is Brian and I’m the father to a 3 year old Maltese, named Louis. He’s been a great addition to the family - wonderful disposition, not a mean bone in his body. He thinks everyone loves him and he wants to be the center of attention... which is a double edged sword because he’s not always polite - he wants attention and he will “scream” with a loud bark until he gets it. We have some work to do with him being a more polite citizen. Unfortunately I think we are largely to blame because he gets a lot of attention and spoiling. He’s 8#.

Previously, I had a Bichon Frise. He live to 18 and was a good dog. Totally different personality - more laid back, larger in size, loving but not overtly friendly. I love seeing the differences in their personalities.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to SM Brian. We are so glad to have you and Louis join our family. What a handsome little guy - He has the most amazing expressive eyes:Cute Malt:! Isn't it fun seeing the differences in personalities.
:welcome1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.