Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!
I have been crazy busy with work, school, internship and extra work when I can find it...so I haven't been around here much. I wanted to drop by so we don't get forgotten -- and to share some pictures with yall.

This is Bella with her Easter gift from my parents...they mailed a box with candy for me and this special treat from Glamour Dog for Bella.

I didn't let her eat it all at once but she loved carrying it around!

This is a picture of Bella in the Blue Bonnets. We love wild flower season here in Texas!

We hope you are all doing well and we promise to be more active when the semester is over!

Nicolle & Bella

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
She's so cute and the pictures are great.... thanks for checking in with us and hope you'll be back full time real soon!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Bella in the blue-bonnets is just beautiful.

Good to hear from you! Study hard.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WELCOME BACK!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
So glad to hear from you!! The pictures are so cute!! The blue bonnets are beautiful and
Bella looks so cute in the middle of them!! What kind of treat does she have?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The treat was like a big cookie (for dogs). I was shaped like an ice cream cone and dipped in yogurt. It must have been yummy b/c she got all excited every time I gave it to her. My parents live in Dallas close to the Glamour Dog store so they got it from their bakery. It was pretty hard though and I tried to break it up to smaller pieces and I couldn't do it...so I just gave it to her and watched it until she had a little and took it away. She doesn't get too posessive about her treats.

Nicolle

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Aww what great pics!! You sound very busy, but I'm glad you came back to say hi!!! All of your hard work will pay off for you soon!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts