Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself and my baby boy Nacho. He will be 2 years in february and he is the most wonderful companion we can ever wished for. I am trying to post some pics but my camera has jpe format and they doesn`t show up. But i am going to figure out a way to do it so you can meet my baby boy. I`ve been lurking this forum for quite a while and it`s been of great help and really FUN too. Thanks for letting me in...

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much for your warm welcome.
Pics, hmmm working on it. The one on the avatar is from last week, his hair is a mess now and i can`t find the culprit. I`ll will post some more pics soon.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let`s see if this works.

[

SUNBATHING

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Oct 12 2005, 03:45 PM
Nacho is adorable!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108906
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!! and thank also for the posting pictures instructions. I couldn`t have done it without your help.

Your babies are adorable too.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to you and the handsome Nacho. Glad you joined us.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hi and

Your Nacho is beautiful, I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys are great. Thanks for the compliments, i am very proud of my boy. He is the sweetest, no tear staining, perfectly wee wee pad trained, his coat doesn`t mat much and i really enjoy brushing him, he adores my daughter although i know many people say that malts and small children aren´t a good match. They are totally in love with each other, my daughter is almost 3, she is so careful and he LOVES her. Anyone who attempt to get near her will find a 3.8 lbs warrior who will have to be absolutely sure that they mean well
. He sleeps with us or with her depending on his mood.
And i can go on and on... but it`ll be the longest post so i am going to leave some of his charms for later. I am sure you know what i am taking about because you have your own soft furbabies at home.
Anyway, we fell great to be here with so many nice people and gorgeous babies to look at.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

you baby is very handsome!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts