Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I've been just reading this forum for months now (I joined a couple of weeks before I got Bongo....he's almost 8 months now!). I have read soooo much on this site and all of the posts have been so helpful! I never understood the love that you could feel for a pet until Bongo came into our lives....we have since gotten a Shih-Tzu (Sophie)...she is 12 weeks.

Thank you to everyone that posts on this site!!!! </span>

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

Your baby is a CUTIE!!!!

We need pictures of Sophie too...

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

glad u finally decided to join the fun!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Kerri, Welcome! I know what you mean. I just got Gia two weeks ago and I am already thinking about buying another baby. I thought that having a puppy would be hard work, but actually it is so much fun. Mimi has been my husband's pet since she was a puppy so when she came to live with us she was already trained. But they are overall the greatest.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank You for all the replies...Everyone is so nice here! Please bare with me...I'm still trying to figure out the picture posting process......I hope this one's not too big.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
what a cute pair of pups u have there!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by shadow1062@Aug 22 2005, 10:11 PM
Thank You for all the replies...Everyone is so nice here!  Please bare with me...I'm still trying to figure out the picture posting process......I hope this one's not too big.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=93240
[/QUOTE]

That picture is the perfect size!!!

What an adorable pair they are!!! I bet you have lots of fun and entertainment at your house!!!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
WELCOME
YEP CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE'EM
EVERYONES JEALOUS IN THE FAMILY THEY SAY I GIVE MORE ATTENTION TO SUMMER THAN I DO THEM
WELL MAYBE JUST A LITTLE MORE YOU KNOW THE HAIR AND THE GROOMING EVERY MORNING, SHE CAN'T WALK AROUND ALL DAY WITH HAIR IN HER EYES AND TANGLES
:lol:

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awww! What a couppla cuties you have there!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts