Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am fairly new to these types of forums, but I love talking about maltese. I have 2 females, Sugar and Chloe. They are both sooooo sweet. I just love them to death and they are soooo rotten. I look forward to meeting others just as crazy as I am about their malts.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Well I am another crazy one for maltese. My own flesh kids tell me I am going through my scecond child hood cause they tease me my maltese get treated better then they did umm they are probalby right. I am a owner well last I counted 12 but I don't realy don't know by number but by name an by faces. My hubby is beginning to wonder if he needs to build me a bigger home I said no honey you need a bedroom alone me an the malts are doing fine at night sorry you feel that way LOL. Maltese they have a way of touching a persons heart that is for sure I own a pom an a blue healer but maltese will always be in my life no matter who else is. I just love these dogs to no end. I can't imagine not liviing without one. I don't care if somebody called me said they had 50 maltese can you take them I would say my doors open I would find another job to feed them but they will not be living in cages we live on a farm an they would be a part of our family not a part of a cage. Sorry for being on a roll but I love my dogs so much
Teaco

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES!!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by DanaH@Apr 13 2005, 09:01 PM
Welcome,  Post pics soon!!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52392
[/QUOTE]

I am confused on how to get my picture with my post. If you click on my name you can see a pic of Sugar in my profile. What did I do wrong? I certainly want to show off my pretty girl!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to you and your two maltese babies. You'll enjoy SM.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by kab+Apr 13 2005, 11:24 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DanaH
@Apr 13 2005, 09:01 PM
Welcome,  Post pics soon!!!  

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52392
I am confused on how to get my picture with my post. If you click on my name you can see a pic of Sugar in my profile. What did I do wrong? I certainly want to show off my pretty girl!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52465
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah!! I figured it out!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts