Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jonti, Jarnah and Tehya, they range in age from 10 weeks to 5 months and are absolutely gorgeous. They are all very different in personality and their likes and dislikes. I also have 2 west highland white terriers, a bichon frise, 3 children and a husband. I look forward to getting to know you all better and also learning alot from you all

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Wowie! I'd love to see photos of your crew! Welcome to SM.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND YOUR BIG FAMILY! I cant wait to see pictures of everybody!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the sm family!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Can't wait to see pictures-westies were my first choice when we were looking at dogs then someone turned me on to Malts, and I was a lost cause after that, so you have the best of both worlds

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Yes it is busy here with training, brushing etc, but I am hanging out for my babies hair to be long enough to start putting up in bows, and learning to do top knots. I asked my daughter if I could practice on her, but she was not impressed :D
I will definately put some pics up as I am so proud of my furbabies. They are all so different. When I got Jarnah she was a funny looking little thing as apparantly she had a bad reaction to her first vaccination and lost her hair, but it is growing and she just looks like she has a puppy cut now, but she was very timid which she is not now. Tehya the baby is a bossy wee thing. She even takes on the big westie. Typically it is Jonti the boy maltese who has the loveliest and longest hair. He is a quiet little fellow and just plods along in his own world until he decides to play and then he is a little rocket. I don't think the westies know they are any different, but I do feel honoured having the best of both worlds. I have been trying my hand at hand stripping them but boy it is hard and slow going. Once again thank you for such a warm welcome and I really look forward to getting to know you all better. Well I am off to figure out how to post some pictures

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I just saw your gallery! Oh my gosh, they are all so cute!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SM

1 - 20 of 24 Posts