Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi, and introduce Nicky and Mia to you all. We love it here and wanted to say thank you for all the great advice!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:Welcome 4: Hi Ann Marie. Welcome from another New Yorker. Are you in the city? I'm in Manhattan. Your fluffs are adorable. Is your Nicky a guy Nicky or a girl? Tell us a little about them and their personalities. Aren't Maltese the best. Happy you're finding good info here. I don't know what I'd do without SM.:wub:

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
:Welcome 4: Hi Ann Marie. Welcome from another New Yorker. Are you in the city? I'm in Manhattan. Your fluffs are adorable. Is your Nicky a guy Nicky or a girl? Tell us a little about them and their personalities. Aren't Maltese the best. Happy you're finding good info here. I don't know what I'd do without SM.:wub:
Sue
I give up, I can't figure out the ticker thing.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Welcome

Hi:

Welcome :aktion033::aktion033: your babies are adorable! Looking forward to more pictures :chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
(Kandis - I think that happened to me once when I tried it. Might be a case of picking the right code. You can try it out in the test section of the forum)
Sue,
I think u are right about the code part. I will give it another try tonight.

I LOVE TYLER'S CHRISTMAS PICTURE-WHAT A :Cute Malt:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts