Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
We are getting our 2 baby maltese on July 20th!
We had bought one for us and 1 for my hubby's mum,,,but as life would have it, she ( mom) recently became ill and can not take the puppy. That's fine with us though cause now we'll have 2 new babies!!!
We are naming one China , " My Precious China Doll", and 1 Asia, " My Asia Princess".
I have wanted a maltese for a very long time, and now at age 54 I'm getting 2!!!!

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Congratulations! Good luck with two. Where in Pennsylvania are you? I am in the Sunbury/Northumberland area. Post pictures!! Linda

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Linda!
we are near Pittsburgh, Pa.
I will be posting lots n lots of pics as soon as we get them.
Any advice for me???

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Hi welcome. My daughter is getting ready start grad school at Penn State.
How exciting to get two babies.

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Well Hello! And welcome! I love the names China and Asia.....two of the exact names I had wanted.....!!! wow, how strange is that?!!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oo wow how exciting to get two bundles of fluff :) i love the names !! cant wait to see pics !! how old are the fluffs?

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:welcome1::welcome1: Wow. Big news...two girls. :wub::wub: Congratulations and I too love the names. Are they by any chance from Josymir since I know she's in your area? Can't wait to see them. Check the pinned lists about what you'll need and I know you'll find tons of advice here. Can't wait to see them. How old are they?

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Is she going to the main campus? I love that area!
Yes?? Don't really know :)
Chemistry program, she is going for her PhD.

I met her out there last month to find her a place to live. It is beautiful there.
My husband is meeting her to help with moving.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts