Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohmygosh! Hello to everyone. Now I see where all of my old friends are hanging out.

Well Sassy and I are so happy to have found you, thanks to 3Maltmom. Just a little update to all of you who may have been off of MO for a while. Sassy will be 3 years old this Dec. 2nd, and she is such a delight. She has mellowed into the sweetest little baby gir-r-r. I hope nobody is tired of seeing her pictures and hearing her mommy brag, but then again that is what we Malt mommies do, right?
We can't wait to join in your discussions. We are so happy to be here.

It will take me a little while to fumble my way through all of the functions of this new (to us) sight but I will get a signature and pictures up soon. Maybe some kind someone will take pitty on me and help me.

Again.....it is so good to see everyone. This is like a dream come true. A place where we can actually get to know each other.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts

I'm sooo happy that you joined!!!! I know you from MO, and was wondering if you would ever come to the site! I know many people enjoyed your posts, and we're glad that you are now part of this forum. Sassy is a gorgeous malt, just stunning

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Pat!! You're here!! How cool is this? As I've said, I've missed your Sassy stories. You are going to have a ball showing off your little beauty-queen.

Thanks for joining in...this will be fun

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by 3Maltmom@Aug 29 2005, 09:06 PM
Pat!!  You're here!!  How cool is this?  As I've said, I've missed your Sassy stories.  You are going to have a ball showing off your little beauty-queen.

Thanks for joining in...this will be fun

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=95196
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am here thanks to you Debbie. I can't thank you enough for sharing the info with me. I can't wait to get my avitar and pictures up.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
elcome to SM!

I've read your posts on MO and we are very lucky to have you here. Please don't hesitate to ask me if I can help with posting pics. There is a link on the top nav called "How to Post Pics", which will get you started, but many of us are glad to help if you need us.

You will love it here!! It may take a little time to aclimate yourself but it will be worth it!!! I'm so glad you're here!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and

From Massimo and me (Carrie)

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Well, check you out, "Miss Popular Lady", owned by, the ever popular, "Miss Sassy".

We will certainly need pics. Lots of pics.

Once again, I'm so very glad you're here

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by 3Maltmom@Aug 29 2005, 10:28 PM
Well, check you out, "Miss Popular Lady", owned by, the ever popular, "Miss Sassy".

We will certainly need pics.  Lots of pics. 

Once again, I'm so very glad you're here

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=95234
[/QUOTE]

Gosh, everyone makes us feel so welcome. I put 9 photos in the photo album but they are not coming up. I promise I will get it figured out.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts