Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am so happy to have found this lovely place! I am the proud mommy to two sweet baby boys! Snow and Casper! a little background on me.....

well when I was about 12 years old one christmas one of my uncles gave me a Maltese Dog radio that he got me from Radio Shack! well ever since I got that special gift I felt head over heals with that beautiful doggy! I had no idea what type of dog it was and I just wanted a real one so badly :) but......coming from a home were my mom wouldn't have pets, I knew that precious radio was the closes I would have for a pet :( well as the years go by my love and my urge for wanting a pet grew and finally after about 4 years later my mom lets me have a cat :) my precious Deedee that we got as a retired show cat from a friend, later as life goes on, I get married have my two kids Edel 10 and Gaby my 5 year old (going on 20 she is so mature) :) ......of course my husband and I are strong doggie lovers and have our own love for wanting our own special furry babies! so we agree that when our youngest daughter goes to "K" we will get our sweet furry babies! and is when my husband gets me my first puppy EVER! my Snow! and he gets his Glock his German Sheppard puppy! :) than later by a surprised with how much we fall in love with our maltese we feel we want another and we get Casper! :) so this is our story in very short :)

I hope to learn alot from all of you experience Maltese owners or better said they own us! :) I strongly feel they picked me :)

here I am sharing some pictures of my babies!!

Snow was born October 2, 2010
Casper was born October 17, 2010

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
OMG!! look at your two cuties :wub: and I love their names :D especially Snow :p I am being a bit biased here as I have a Snowy who I tend to call Snow for short

Love these pictures that you shared, especially that last one :wub:

Welcome to SM! I am glad that you joined!

Kat -- owned by a couple of malts too!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww welcome to SM , ur fluffs are gorgeous ... i love their names too n thanks for sharing such lovely pics.

·
Registered
48 Posts
They are so cute!! I adopted a 2 year old, but after seeing your puppy pictures it kind of makes me want a puppy next... Glad that you got your maltese finally. Welcome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!!
and Kat your Snowy's hello melted my heart :) he is a sweetheart! how old is he? why are maltese's so cute? those little faces just make you want to grab them and hold them and baby them so much :)

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:Welcome 4::Welcome 4: Welcome Snow and Casper. You are two adorable pups. They look like they could be siblings:) Hope you get lots of infor on SM.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
and Kat your Snowy's hello melted my heart :) he is a sweetheart! how old is he? why are maltese's so cute? those little faces just make you want to grab them and hold them and baby them so much :)
Awwh Happy that you liked it - and trust me, I know exactly what you mean. My heart is a marshmallow when it comes to innocent creatures like the Maltese :wub:

Snowy is six years old. He is my first Maltese. I did not know anything about the breed before Snowy. My parents got him for me as a surprise gift. I fell head over heels in love with him since day 1- this is how my love to the breed started ^_^

WARNING: cuteness overload in SM with all the fluffs around that the heart cant't stand not being able to reach them - you would just wish that traveling throguh PC screens was possible :wub:

Nevertheless, you can't help it but get the maltese love here :D hope you enjoy to the fullest ... Oh and please don't forget to update us with snow and casper's photos and stories :wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:Welcome 3::Cute Malt:

love the pictures of Snow and Casper :D they are ADORABLE!

·
Registered
574 Posts
What a lovely story and I LOVE LOVE LOVE, your photos!!!!

This is a wonderful forum, much love and support here. You will love it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts