Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! It's my first time on here so I will tell a little about my family and I. My husband and I like in groveport Ohio. We haventwo dogs and no children yet :(. Max is two years old and Miley is 12 weeks. We just got her yesterday! My husband isms paramedic and I am a physical therapist assistant.

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Welcome to Spoiled Maltese! You're gonna love having two maltese!!! How are they getting along so far? Hope you can show us some pictures soon.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome to you, Max and Miley. I can't wait to see pictures. I have a MiLey too :wub: .... So my MiLey sends a big special :tender: to your Miley and a :rochard:welcome to Max too. When we got MiLey her name was Tillie (which I loved that name) but my granddaughter had problems with "t" words so we tried out words that she could say and ...MiLey it was!

Welcome to this forum.

Darlene and MiLey Moe

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Welcome! We were just in Ohio in our RV. We drove across the state on our way to VA. Enjoyed the trip. I think where we were was very pretty with beautiful farm areas.

Glad to see you!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Welcome! You'll love it here.
We're in Ohio too. Aren't you close to Columbus? I'm in a small town across from Huntington, W.Va.
We need pictures. :wub:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone for the hellos!!! She is adjusting pretty well. She still has trouble going potty outside but that will come. Hopefully lol. She clings to you and wont go anywhere outside without you. But then when she gets inside she messes in the house. Confused??? Max is still not adjusting well. He is being a butt!! Very mad and wont go anywhere near here or if she goes near him he growls and runs away! Hopefully he gets out of that! I am near columbus. About 15 minutes actually!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts