Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm finally getting around to making our introduction!

I am very happy to be owned by Timmy, the cutest puppy in the world (well, to me at least)! His registered name is Sir Timothy Braveheart, and he will be one year old on October 28.

We live in Los Angeles, but Timmy was born in Nashville, TN. I flew to Tennessee last December to bring him home, and we spent our first night together in a hotel!

I was so excited to hear his little bark for the first time; little did I know that I would soon grow very tired of hearing it! Timmy is quite energetic, and I joke that he has ADHD! We have issues with excessive barking, biting (when he's excited or playing, but it's still not good), and pulling on the leash when we go for a walk. I am now trying to get him used to the Gentle Leader, which I hope will help. We've been through two complete cycles of basic dog training classes, and I may bring him back again in a few months. He is making progress, though, it's just slow!

In spite of all that, I love him very much, and wouldn't trade him for anything! We also have three cats, and while two of them avoid Timmy at all costs, the youngest one (Davy) kind of likes him. Timmy likes to climb on Davy's back and chew his ears! We have to supervise them, though, because eventually Davy decides he's had enough, and slaps at Timmy.

This summer, I've had Timmy groomed and his hair clipped very short, but once the weather gets cooler, I'll probably let it grow out. He had no tear stains at all, until he had his surgery to get neutered, then it became a problem. I'm currently using Eye Envy, which I think helps a little, but not completely.

I'm glad to have found this forum; I like hearing from other Maltese owners, and also seeing photos!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you. Did you get Timmy from a breeder in Nashville? I'm from TN. Just curious. Hope you enjoy our site!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Oct 12 2004, 07:24 PM
Warm welcomes to you.  Did you get Timmy from a breeder in Nashville?  I'm from TN.  Just curious.  Hope you enjoy our site!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11842
[/QUOTE]

was wondering the same thing.... :D

welcome!!!!!!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the site! I'm glad you found us.

Where in LA do you live? We live in Brentwood.
Lani and Princess

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
hi, which part of los angeles? i live in valencia, ca (next to magic mountain). AND, i have a thread here about my Uncle Matty training. its totally awesome. and its worth the price!! check it out www.unclematty.com and trust me, after the first session---your baby is going to be totally different. he'll still have his little puppy personality...but he'll be well trained.

http://www.spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=611

enjoy this site!!

Cathy :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Maxismom@Oct 15 2004, 04:46 PM
Welcome

and little timmy sounds like My Maxi who gets quite hyper at times i think its the breed more in males
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12032
[/QUOTE]

I agree.... Catcher, my male, is so easy going whereas Kallie is full throttle... wants to play constantly and is much more hyper than he.... I guess it just depends on the individual.....

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to spoiledmaltese

1 - 17 of 17 Posts