Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, My name is Meghann I am 25 years old and living in Vancouver BC. I have the cutest little girl named Jolie, she is going on 7 months and she is the biggest lover ever. I was just wondering if anyone onthis site is from BC, and if so do we have a club? I have a lot of questions so I will just on the grooming forum and ask away.

Thanx
Meghann Conedera

p.s. instead of msn or yahoo msgr. Iam on skype (it's great) if you like to try it is skype.com to download, I have only got 4 ad wears in 1 month from it.

·
Registered
660 Posts
If you don't have one in the area start one! Find a nice dog park or place to meet in the nicer weather, in winter try some groomers for dog spa day or invite everyone over. It is a lot of fun. My group meets this Saturday at a park, in the summer the park dosen't allow dogs so next month we are meeting at a dog park with nice picnic area and bar b que. Hang up some flyers and you will be in business, can't beat free fun. :D

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hi, Meghann, and weclome to SpoiledMaltese from Massimo and me.

-c

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome!

I would suggest looking on meetup.com to see if there is a maltese group in your area. If there isn't I would suggest starting one on your own. I did that because meetup.com charges the organizers to use there site now. If you want more info on what I did PM me. I would be more then happy to tell you what I did to spend the word.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to SM. I, too, have a Jolie. My Jolie is a 10 year old Bichon. Glad you and your Jolie are joining us.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
ooh i love bc!! i used to live in seattle and we were frequent visitors to your neck of the woods
i loove the four seasons in vancouver with the mall attached

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Welcome to spoiled maltese. I am from Canada too but at the other end in Toronto. I don't think there is a club in Vancouver but if you head south, there are a few Maltese clubs in California.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
hi!!! definitely check out the website lexismom suggested.

and isnt skype the telephone service? and dont you have to pay for it? my cousin tried showing me....but i dont have a microphone so i uninstalled it.

i cant wait till this site gets a chatroom.
lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts