Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone!! I'm loving all your posts. I'll be getting my new baby in 9 days! Very excited!
We are naming him CoCo.
I'm learning alot by reading all your posts, thank you!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome to SN! You are going to love your maltese! Don't forget to spoil them! :lol: We try out best to help out on SN!

Licks and Cuddles from Tyler!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D Well I'm from Coastal Maine. I have 2 beautiful children DJ (10) & Brittany (8)and a wonderful husband Derek. :D We also have a 5 year old Sheltie named Daisy Mae. She is my husbands faithful companion!
That why I decided to get Coco, to have my own sweetie.
CoCo is from New Brunswick, Canada. I have a wonderful breeder who is in constant contact with me. I get emails & pictures very often. She is expecting him to weigh within breed standard 6-7lbs.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tylers Sis,
I just made an album of Coco's first 6 weeks.
Its in the Gallery :D :D

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Wow! How exciting for you and your family. Hope the next 8 or 9 days just FLY by for you!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby.... I know you must be so excited! I know of two families who have a Sheltie and a Maltese and they get along great! Welcome to SM!!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
welcome. coco is too cute.

thats one of the names we threw around while trying to name lucy... along with luca, daisy, rose, chloe, and mica, to name a few LOL.

have fun posting here

1 - 20 of 32 Posts