Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I just joined SM yesterday and thought I would say "hello." I love this forum and have been reading all the great posts and advice (and looking at all of the wonderful photos). Everyone seems very positive and encouraging here.

I live in Colorado and have the pleasure of being Mommy to four fur kids (Cockapoo, named Fritz, a long hair mini Dachshund, named Lilly, and two Maltese, named Dixie Belle and Daisy).

I just got Daisy about a month ago. She is a little over eight months old, so she is my "newborn." She is smart and very affectionate. She is also a confident little girl, even though she is quite tiny. I weighed her yesterday and she weighs two pounds, nine ounces. She is learning how to walk down the stairs like her fur brother and sisters! She tried two steps yesterday, going down (she lets me know that going down is much scarier than climbing up). I'm so proud of her!

My four dogs are my family and I treat them like spoiled kids/babies. I own a Boutique, called Happy Tails Pet Boutique. I absolutely love what I do, since my passion in life is dogs. Also, my dogs are lucky, since they get to use so many of the luxurious items that I carry in my Boutique! I enjoy helping people find just the perfect item for their dog, or a unique gift for the dog lover in their life. I especially love talking with customers about the love that they have for their dogs. It absolutely makes my day when a customer sends me a photo of their little angel wearing a dress or accessory that they bought from me. I started a little photo album on my site to display these fabulous photos and I call it the “Pet Stars Photo Album”.

Also, I LOVE talking about Maltese, so SM is perfect for a Maltese Mom like me! I look forward to getting to know fellow Maltese Moms. Some of my baby’s photos are posted in my SM Photo Album, if you would like to see the furry angels that have captured my heart.

Kindly,
Julia, Fritz, Dixie Belle, Lilly & little Daisy
My Pet Boutique

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM! i saw all ur babies pics last night when u asked for parker to be pup pals on dogster. they r all beautiful
ur site looks great! will have to do some shopping

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome and thanks for giving us another awesome looking site to shop at. (Rumor has it that SM is free, but since I've joined I have spent soooo much money.
)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Warm Welcomes to you and you'r family of babies.Your site looks great and all of us on SM love to spend that money.LOL Look forward to pictures !!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES to you and your big family! Your babies are so darling! Maybe you can show pictures of your other babies too! We'd love to seem them too!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Welcome :D I'm Jessica and my puppy Lucy is 5 months old. Gorgeous stuff on your site, do you wanna offer SM members a discount?
Haha just kidding. Hope to see you posting more!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
A warm welcome from Sylphide, Shrek and I.
Your babies are just beautiful. We look forward to more photos and stories.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welome to you and the whole family!! I checked out your store and I love it!! Okay,where do we get the bunny slippers? Look forward to seeing th pictures.Again WELCOME!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi! Thanks so much for all of the warm welcomes! I have posted some pictures of my other babies in my SM photo album. I'm not sure how to post them here.
Also, I would love to offer a 10% discount to all SpoiledMaltese.com members for my Boutique. Just use code: "spoiledmaltese" at checkout. Thanks again for being so kind and welcoming. This is the most friendly site! :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a great site you have! It looks great! It's easy to navigate! It's so big and full of stuff I had to quit and come back later!
Good Job!!!
Glad to have you here!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts