Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My name is Brooke and I just picked up my 1st Maltese/Poodle today.. She is 8 weeks old and is named Lily Mae... I am looking forward to posting and learning about all of you and your malteses!!

Brooke

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Welcome to SM!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome Brooke. Hope all goes well with your new addition.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you.. I appreciate all of your well wishes.. Actually, Lily is a very special dog to me and I will love her more than anything!! I am sure I will have many questions and concerns so get ready!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Welcome! WARNING...we like lots and lots of pictures! :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the SM family....yes we must see pics ASAP!!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by Lily'smom@Jul 20 2005, 07:21 PM
I will definately post many pictures, once i figure out how too lol.. Oh yeah, is it ok that Lily is a maltese poodle mix and not a full breed maltese??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83161
[/QUOTE]
Most definitely! There are lots of people with mixes here already. I love maltipoos, they are gorgeous dogs. We were thinking of getting one a while ago

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hey welcome! Love the dogs name lol....

Originally posted by Lily'smom@Jul 20 2005, 07:21 PM
I will definately post many pictures, once i figure out how too lol.. Oh yeah, is it ok that Lily is a maltese poodle mix and not a full breed maltese??
[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with that, is she white like a maltese or have color like some poodles? Cant wait to see her.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Lily'smom@Jul 20 2005, 08:21 PM
[/QUOTE]

There is a link at the top of the SM pages underneath the top banner called "How to Post Pics". If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask for help.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts