Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi to all.....just wanted to introduce myself and my little Maltese, Annie Jo. We live in Oregon for 8 months out of the year and Arizona January - end of April.

Annie is 1 year old and now weighs 6 lbs. 6 oz......she is a little character!
She is a wonderful traveler....hops in her little bed and sleeps most of the way. We took her on her first trip when she was 4 months old. She got up on my shoulder for about the first 200 miles and I thought, "Oh, oh, this is going to be a long trip!" After she figured out that all was well, she got down, got in her bed, and slept the next 3 days. Then we had to fly home from Arizona for my sister-in-law's funeral...once again Annie proved to be a little trooper.....got her a little carry-on and she rode under the seat, in front of me. Needless to say, she made many friends in the airports! My name is JoAnn, hence Annie Jo.

Look forward to reading all the posts and "talking" with other Maltese owners. Thanks for the opportunity.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Nichole@Oct 2 2004, 01:03 PM
Hi and welcome to Spoiled Maltese.  Be sure to post a pic of Annie Jo in your avatar so we can all Ohhhh and Ahhhh over her.  Toby, my malt, is sending kisses her way!

I remember you from MO.  As one person put it, "Almost everyone here is a refugee from MO!"

Enjoy the "privilege" of being able to post web sites and name brands.  I'm sure you will LOVE it here! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10725
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the welcome, Nichole. I would love to post a picture of Annie, but not sure how.....can you help me?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!!!!

Glad to have you here!!!
Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SpoiledMaltese

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to spoiled maltese

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Puddles Mom@Oct 3 2004, 10:28 AM
Welcome to a great site  :excl:

Little Annie Jo sounds like she is one special girl.

With traveling around, are you RVing?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10781
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, all! Puddles Mom - we do RV some but just drive down to Arizona in January as we have a single-wide manufactured home there. Annie seems to adapt to whatever we are doing. She loves everyone and everyone seems to love her!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts