Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to show off Lady all decked out in her Hello Kitty dress that Rena from Barkindogclothes made for her! I found the fabric at Joann's and couldn't resist!

She's not much into modelling (she kept trying to lie down)!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Cute!!!!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She's got a Hello Kitty Bow on - you just can't see it too well, I guess. Lady is always coordinated!

In fact, I had to get the dress when I found the ribbon!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
That picture is so darn cute! Lady must have a bigger wardrobe than most people! Lucky her.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Jul 25 2005, 08:19 AM
I have to show off Lady all decked out in her Hello Kitty dress that Rena from Barkindogclothes made for her! I found the fabric at Joann's and couldn't resist!

She's not much into modelling (she kept trying to lie down)!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84216
[/QUOTE]

If she lies down in it instead of trying to get it off then you know that she is comfortable wearing it. As a parent you know that you have succeeded. She is too cute and accessorized beautifully.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Lady is so sweet! I just love the picture of her by the pool with her heart shaped sunglasses on in the other post!! Definately a Diva!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You'd never believe by looking at her that she spent her first 4 years locked in a crate most of the time, and was always dirty and matted according to my neighbor who rescued her. Never wore clothes or bows?

She look like she was "to the manor born", right? You should see her strut around in her clothes! She knows how cute she is!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Oh, too cute. I hope someday my little ragamuffin girl will be like a little Lady, too!
Lady is just too precius, gotta wonder what is wrong with people to treat a precious little dog like Lady so badly.
Quincymom

1 - 20 of 21 Posts