Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I just found this site. I love that we get to introduce ourselves!

My name is Nicolle and I have a 19 week old (a little over 4 months) Maltese named Bella.

She is the joy of my life and I am having so much fun. She is growing so much -- she was 8 weeks and teeny tiny (1.1 lb) when I got her and now she is just about 3 lbs.
We are in puppy school now and she is slowly learning some things -- mostly she is learning not to be scared of the other dogs! The first week she wouldn't even come out from under my chair and now she barks and plays (a little) with the other puppies.

I can't wait to be a part of the discussion!

Nicolle

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 2 2004, 06:59 PM
WELCOME!! 

Your baby is the same weight as my full grown Kodie!!  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14539
[/QUOTE]

How much did your Kodie weigh at 4 1/2 months? My Maya is around the same age as Bella! When is her birthday? TOmorrow she goes for her last set of shots so we will see how much she weighs but when we weighed her today she was 2.5 lbs!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the nice comments! Bella enjoys it as well

Her birthday is 6-23-04.

We got really lucky with her puppy class. It is at Petsmart and i talked to the trainer when i was signing up and told her my concern about her being small but I really wanted to get her into training, so the trainer called me when she had arranged a class of small dogs -- a pug, a shih tzu, 2 mini Dachshunds, and a westie. Bella is still the smallest in the class but (other than the pug) they are all pretty calm and play really nice together. The little pug is very strong but he plays well with the others and is often rolling around on his back. The main problem we are having is Bella is so distracted in class that she won't do any of her tricks, but luckly she will do them at home and we are getting better!

Nicolle

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you and LIL Bella! I think someone else's baby on here is named Bella as well. I hope I don't get confused. haha. Bella is very cute (no duh). I like how she looks sorta spiky
. I hope you have fun with us!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts