Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am so excited to be able to post! :D I get impatient and wanted to "play" as soon as I was told about this site. Thank you for inviting me!
Anyway my name is Jodi and I am the proud owner of Fantasia and she is the proud owner of me and my husband John lol.
I am happy to see some old "faces" and also happy to see some new ones. I am so glad to be here. I can't wait to hear new stories and tell mine.
I love this new version of V bulliton by the way. Way cool!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
We love new members. Seems like several of you have come in the past 2 days. Where were you before this? Just curious. This forum allows websites and products to be mentioned.

V

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by FannyMay@Nov 20 2004, 07:55 PM
Hello, I am so excited to be able to post!  :D  I get impatient and wanted to "play" as soon as I was told about this site.  Thank you for inviting me! 
Anyway my name is Jodi and I am the proud owner of Fantasia and she is the proud owner of me and my husband John lol. 
I am happy to see some old "faces" and also happy to see some new ones.  I am so glad to be here.  I can't wait to hear new stories and tell mine.
I love this new version of V bulliton by the way.  Way cool!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17440
[/QUOTE]
Welcome Jodi! It seems like our group from another forum is regrouping and I know this will be an asset to this site..many wonderful people have joined in last few days.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes some of us newbies and some of the older ones were from AMR/PMR witch is having problems right now. My husband is going to try and fix it but everyday it seems to get worse. First the member list went missing and now all the posts are gone, so he's got his work cut out for him lol. He knows what he's doing though so I have no worries. And even after that site is fixed, I am staying around here too! :D
Fantasia is "dancing" for her treat that my husband is holding above her head. She's not supose to dance (vet's orders) but she does it all the time and loves it so we wanted to get a picture before she can't physically do it anymore.
Jen,
What a great name, Coconut! I love it! I never would have come up with it in a million years. In fact, my husband named our dog lol. I couldn't even come up with my own dog's name!
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome to this list! I used to post on AMR/PMR--the members were lifesavers to me when my Oliver was sick. I am so bad though--I stopped posting cause it was too emotional for me once O. was gone. But I am so glad to see many of those same posters on here, like Vita and Marj etc. Lots of knowledgeable and funny Maltese owners!
Quincymom

1 - 20 of 20 Posts