Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Scott & Traci, 2 kids Cheyenne (8) & Ashton (1), and we are owned by 2 BEAUTIFUL puppies: Schuster, he'll be 2 in Feburary. We've just purchased another baby, we've not named her YET. She is still with her mommy and siblings, she was born on Sept. 14, 2004. She will join our family sometime in December. We are thinking about naming her Memarie Grace.

We are from South Central KY.

Scott is a 911 operator, volunteer firefighter, and a real estate sales associate.
I do locksmith work on the side.

Traci is a vendor at Amazon.com

We love to travel, but only get to take usually 1- 1week long vacation a year.
I am an avid book collecter, have a wide assortment of books. Just started building me a library.

We enjoy spending time with our kids and our puppy, soon to be puppies!
We have no other pets.

Schuster has been the greatest puppy we've ever had. We don't like to refer to him as a "dog" because he's more than a dog.. he's a member of the family, loved by us just like the rest of the family. He's very intellegent. He is housebroke, trained to obey commands- the only thing we can't control is getting him NOT to get on the kitchen table, especially while we're away!!!!!!!

Schusters favorite toys are his stuff animals- mainly a blue elephant that he stole from Ashton after he was born. He plays with, fights with, wrestles with, and chews this inseperable toy. It is ALWAYS with him.

Pictures of the puppies will be included very shortly. Mainly just a matter of learning how to add picture to our profile.

Thanks for reading, and we REALLY enjoy this website. Very friendly and family oriented. The GREATEST Maltese website we've ever found. Thanks JOE!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
hi! :D ?Welcome!

What part of southcentral KY? We live in northwest TN- hubby works in Murray, KY-and often travels to Franklin, KY. We also have numerous family/friends in middle TN.

Glad to see another family with young kids and malts
!!! Some think that is SO forbidden! <_< But Brinkley has been fine with our kids...7 and 4...and gets better all the time.

Congrats on the new puppy. I love both the names! Can't wait to see pictures! Go to My Controls and you can change the avatar and get to your albums for the gallery too. I had to play around and click things, but finally figured it out.

Tell your wife I like the way she spells her name. I spell mine the same...and that is so rare to find others!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Traci!! Thanks for the reply

We are about 80 East of Bowling Green in Campbellsville.

Franklin is about a 1 1/2 - 2 hr drive from here.

Traci & I have found only one other person that spells their name the same as my wife.... actually that girl's name is the same as my wife's.. just different last names... Traci Lynn

We have family and friends that live in Hendersonville, TN and we frequent the Hendersonvill/Nashville area.

Hope you have a great day

Originally posted by tlunn@Oct 3 2004, 08:15 AM
hi! :D ?Welcome!

What part of southcentral KY? We live in northwest TN- hubby works in Murray, KY-and often travels to Franklin, KY. We also have numerous family/friends in middle TN.

Glad to see another family with young kids and malts 
!!! Some think that is SO forbidden! <_< But Brinkley has been fine with our kids...7 and 4...and gets better all the time.

Congrats on the new puppy. I love both the names! Can't wait to see pictures!  Go to My Controls and you can change the avatar and get to your albums for the gallery too.  I had to play around and click things, but finally figured it out.

Tell your wife I like the way she spells her name. I spell mine the same...and that is so rare to find others!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10766
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SpoiledMaltese Scott & Traci

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome cant wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Hi Scott & Traci,
Welcome to Spolied Maltese !

We only have one child, a bossy Maltese. Or let me say, he thinks hes the boss. :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome, my name is kelly and I'm owned by my four Malts Harry, Hedwig, Minnie and Chocolate. We also have an Akita named Gus. My 5 children range from 4 to 12 and they all love our dogs and vice versa. Good luck to you with your new baby.
Kelly

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Welcome to the best maltese forum ever! I'm PRAYING to get into the WKU next fall. HEHE Have fun here!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the site. :D

We are down to one baby "Sassi".
The other 4 (human kids) have 'Left the nest'. So it's just me, dad and our little gal that we dearly love. She is such a joy in our lives.

Let us know what you decide to name your new 'furbaby'

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
hi, and welcome!!! im happy you're already enjoying the site. :D i totally cant wait till you post pics! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts