Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself and one of the loves of my life, Baxter. I am a fairly new maltese mom, Baxter was born on Aug. 25 and I never thought I would completely fall in love with this beautiful creature but, he has wrapped his paws around my heart and captured my whole family. He is such a blessing. I have looked at maltese sites for months and happened across this one, lucky me!! I am learning so much, Thanks for having us.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Aug 31 2004, 09:01 AM
You can post your pictures in your album and mark it public.  This will allow others to see it.  To post a picture in the actual post the image needs to be on the internet.  I have an online photo album.  If you want more details on that let me know.  As for the SM album here is how you do that:
- Click on the bold My Controls towards the top of the page.
- Click on Your Albums on the left
- Click on Create Album and fill out the info

To add pictures
- Click on Upload Image
- Fill in the Caption and the Image to Upload. You can fill in the description section if you want.
- Click on Post Image
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8035
[/QUOTE]

This is from way back when

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
very cute! welcome to the SM Family!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
:D Welcome to you and that adorable little Baxter!! You will find many friends here. I get green with envy when someone new comes on board as we are still waiting for our little Sisse to grow up enough to come home with us. We just have "visitation" on Sunday's right now!! Sisse is up to a whole 15 ounces!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts