Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm Brenda and have been away for a couple of years. I tried to come on a few times, but couldn't remember my password for anything. I ran into a member on fb and she helped me out. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of all the babies from the past and also all the new ones. I'm also looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones.

Some of you might remember me as Mikeysmom....I have Mikey, Mia & Buddy. I also adopted a rescue just last week and his name is Tucker. He's about two 1/2 years old, full of life, loves to play and can even throw the ball up in the air and try to catch it. Funny thing to watch.:smrofl: I have a feeling he spent a lot of alone time in his old home, but other then that he seems to have been well cared for. No stranger to grooming, clothes or a nice warm fleece blankie to cuddle with at night.

Ok post is getting long so I better let you go. Happy Holidays all and will be seeing you around the forum.

Brenda:blush::biggrin:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I remember you, Brenda. Welcome back! Mia looks so cute in your pic and the two boys look like they get along well.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Hi Brenda!
I used to be "Missysmom"... After I lost her I got a little rescue named Naddie and then got my little Quincy who was in need of re-homing. Both the loves of my life!
Loking forward to seeing more of you and your babies!!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Hey there!! Welcome back!! I used to be 2maltmom. Isn't that funny.....so many of us have changed our user names. :p Guess all things change over time...how could I stay 2maltmom with three malts!? :w00t:

So what have you been up to for the past few years?

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Hey Brenda
I sure remember you :D so nice to have you back. I used to be "katkoota" the time you were active in the forum. The times when you were away, I was the "TheMalts&Me". Recently, I changed it back to "Katkoota" once again :p
Hey your new pup sounds like such an adorable character :wub: I am glad to know that all is well with the fluffs ^_^
kat

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Welcome back!! I used to be Kallie/Catcher's Mom but now just k/c so the "c" can also include Claire, who joined our home after you left. It's great to see you back!!!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stacy...you sure have some beauties. Looks like you've come a long way with your breeding. They are gorgeous!!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I remember you, Brenda. Welcome back! Mia looks so cute in your pic and the two boys look like they get along well.
Thanks Brit. Cosy is still cute as ever. Do you still Have Toy? I know she's your daughters, but you always had her pics up. Happy New Year!!!:happy:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hi Brenda........Great having you back on SM!!! Keep posting and stay with us this time!! Babies look beautiful........Welcome Back!!!!:chili: :chili: :chili:

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Brenda!
I used to be "Missysmom"... After I lost her I got a little rescue named Naddie and then got my little Quincy who was in need of re-homing. Both the loves of my life!
Loking forward to seeing more of you and your babies!!
I sure do rememeber you guys. Nice to see you!

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
So happy to see your beautiful Family, Brenda!!! Congratulations to you and Tucker.
xoxoxoxoxoox

1 - 20 of 20 Posts