Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My little pricess Tessa and I have been staying up plenty of late nights together studying as many spoiled maltese forums as we possibly can! We are so happy to be part of spoiledmaltese.com and wanted to give you a big "thank you!!!" for having us. Tessa is 11 weeks old and flew in from Kentucky about 10 days ago. She is the sweetest little puppy. We have spent an incredible amount of time getting to know each other. We stay up at night until one of us becomes much too sleepy and then we snuggle under the blankets together and drift off to sleep. The first night Tessa came home she adjusted herself all throughout the night (I think she couldn't find a comfy position). She finally settled her warm little belly on my neck and slept through the rest of the night. She is suprisingly confident and independent but at night her soft side comes out. My fiancee and I also have another dog but Tessa and her are yet to meet! Tessa needs to grow up a little more before she can hang with Morgan. We have had Morgan, our beautiful Rottweiler, for about 5 months, she is 7 months old now and the sweetest rottie you will ever meet. Look at my album for pictures of her if you like!! And our last bit of very, very exciting news is Tessa's soon to be partner in crime. We are welcoming our last addition to the family next Tuesday. He is a little male maltese and absolutely gorgeous! We are deciding on a name but my fiancee is pretty set on Duke. So please look out for him next week! Thanks again for having us and we look forward to sharing our thoughts and questions with all of you! The picture here to the left is the new puppy that's on its way. I am new to all of this and still trying to figure out how to put pictures in the right places!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
awww, thats really cute. how come tessa and your rottweiler havent met? you should see my house! all the dogs play together and they all sleep together. gruffi acts like a baby (our german shep mix) and he thinks he's smaller than the malts. lol.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
OK, i looked at the members gallery. and i LOVE MORGAN!!! lol. she is soooo adorable!! i want her....

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Welcome!! Wow - and I think housebreaking one puppy is hard! Good Luck!!

Great to have you here!!

Tessa and the new baby (Duke) are adorable!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Apr 13 2005, 01:00 PM
awww, thats really cute.  how come tessa and your rottweiler havent met?   you should see my house!  all the dogs play together and they all sleep together.   gruffi acts like a baby (our german shep mix)  and he thinks he's smaller than the malts.  lol.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52298
[/QUOTE]

Tessa and Morgan (my rottweiler) haven't met yet because I am waiting for Tessa to finish getting all of her shots. Also, my fiancee and I do not live together yet so Tessa is with me and Morgan is with her daddy. Another major reason we can't take Tessa over there...(you all may gasp!!) We lost a puppy awhile ago that was living at that house that was put to sleep because he had distemper and although it has been quite sometime, I do not want to take any chances. There is a thread on Terrificpets.com called DISTEMPER AT ANNA's PETS. This woman is a breeder in Norwalk, CA and has been selling sick puppies left and right. Through our thread we have met almost 15 people who have lost their puppies because of the same diseases from the same woman. She is a horrible person and we have joined forces to shut down her business. This is a very deep story, if anyone is interested, please check it out. here is the link:

http://www.terrificpets.com/forum/16438_3.asp

Back to Morgan and Tess. My fiancee and I are moving in together into a new house in July so we are playing it safe for now. But let me tell you, Morgan is the most gentle, loving, loyal, (I could go on forever) dog I have ever known. She mothered our puppy so much and was so gentle and careful around him, we were all shocked! She is very intelligent and absolutely stunning!!! Thank you all for being so friendly! This is such a wonderful community!

Lots of love and wagging tails,

Nousha, Tessa, and Morgan

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
how upsetting

is annas pet the one with the petstore? and she has a website, right?

and about morgan and tessa....i was a little scared that you were going to make morgan an outside dog and have tessa inside.
when we got gruffi--my mom wanted to make him an outside dog
im not like that. lol. my sis and i are the type that if one cant have it....no one can. so ellie cant eat greenies...so none of them eat greenies. lol.

OH! and by the way, we have maltese meetups. i live in valencia. so it'd be great when tessa has all her shots that we can have a meetup.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Apr 13 2005, 04:31 PM
how upsetting

is annas pet the one with the petstore?  and she has a website, right?

and about morgan and tessa....i was a little scared that you were going to make morgan an outside dog and have tessa inside. 
  when we got gruffi--my mom wanted to make him an outside dog
  im not like that.  lol.  my sis and i are the type that if one cant have it....no one can.  so ellie cant eat greenies...so none of them eat greenies.  lol.

OH! and by the way, we have maltese meetups. i live in valencia.  so it'd be great when tessa has all her shots that we can have a meetup. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52351
[/QUOTE]

hi there!

yes, anna has a grooming shop but there are pets for sale inside. weird, huh? and yes she has a website, www.californiacockapoos.com.

there is absolutely no way we could kick our morgan to the outdoor lifestyle because of tessa. we are just like you. everything must be fair and square. if one dog goes out with us, all dogs go out with us. if one gets chicken breast for dinner, they all will get chicken breast for dinner.

i would LOVE to do a maltese meetup. Valencia is about an a hour and fifteen minutes from where i live but i am always visiting family in orange county so i am sure our schedules are bound to coincide. i am so excited, this would be such a wonderful time for all of us, me, tessa, and our soon to be addition to the mix, duke.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i THINK i saw their website when i was looking for a dog (before sprite). they sell malti-poos and i almost bought one!!! how weird!

and yeah, santa barbara is pretty far. LOL. i kept thinking Santa Monica. lol. and are you and your fiance waiting to buy a house to move in together? and it would be sooo cute to see pics of morgan and tessa together. is morgan a purebred rottweiler? gruffi is a whole mix of things (rott being one of them) and he's really tall and skinny. and we try to dress him so that he sorta matches the girls. lol.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i THINK i saw their website when i was looking for a dog (before sprite). they sell malti-poos and i almost bought one!!! how weird!

and yeah, santa barbara is pretty far. LOL. i kept thinking Santa Monica. lol. and are you and your fiance waiting to buy a house to move in together? and it would be sooo cute to see pics of morgan and tessa together. is morgan a purebred rottweiler? gruffi is a whole mix of things (rott being one of them) and he's really tall and skinny. and we try to dress him so that he sorta matches the girls. lol.

yeah she has all kinds of poo mixes. i am so happy you did not buy a puppy from her. all her puppies have diseases. she is the picture perfect definition of a puppymill. it's just horrible.

we are waiting to move in together but we are renting. we are still both finishing our education. i promise you pics of morgan and tessa together, they will be to die for. i have tons of pictures of morgan and toby (my puppy that was put down at anna's). here are some, let's see if i can put them in here....they are of toby (the sweetie we lost to distemper) with morgan.

oh, and yes! morgan is a purebred rottweiler. i think she is show quality? you?

Hope you like these!!! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts