Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
My name is Audrey and my fur baby's name is Rudy.We are from Texas but living in Oklahoma.I got Rudy on Oct 9th when he 12 weeks old from Veranda Maltese in Carthage,Texas.His parents are Ch.Divine's Dangerous Thrills and Ch.Veranda's Queen of Hearts.I am so happy to have had the opportunity to get a puppy from Veranda.Rudy is everything and more than I had wished for in a puppy and I just adore him.
I am so happy to have found this site.I am looking forward to meeting other Furbaby Moms.I did a lot of research while waiting for Rudy to get big enough to bring home.But the best thing is to be able to hear other peoples ideas and maybe even be able to share some of mine.
Rudy has me trained very well and its comforting to know that I'm not the only one in training! :D
Again,I'm looking forwad to meeting everyone and their furbabies!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hey Audrey and Rudy. Welcome!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the SM family!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND RUDY! I'm so glad you found us. There's a couple of daddies on here too! LOL

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!!! Glad to have you!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
:D
Welcome Audrey and Rudy!! You are going to love it here, everyone is so warm and welcoming. They have answers to EVERYTHING, so don't be shy about asking, I'm not and everyone has been just great. We are "parents in waiting" our little Sisse has some growing up to do yet before we get her!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am so excited for you ! If this puppy is your first then you are in for a wonderful experience.Rudy is my first Maltese and the first puppy I have had in many years.These little dogs are so fun and so sweet.You are going to be very happy with your new puppy.Good luck

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Welcome! You've got a very well bred baby! Veranda's dogs are gorgeous. I can't wait to see pictures!! For those not familiar, here is their web site.... lots of beautiful babies to ooh and ahh over.... Veranda Maltese Web Site

There are several places you can post pictures on SM... An avatar, the photo that is above your name; a signature picture that appears in your profile; a photo in your signature that apears underneath all your posts and then there is the Gallery where you can post lots of photos..... I can't wait to see him!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Sher, Thanks for that link. I looked at their page when I was searching for Sadie, but it we didn't want to drive that far. My breeder says that whenever she's picking a dog show to show her pups, she checks to see if Thriller will be there, because if he is then everyone else might as well stay home! Looks like a good program that they have!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Jan 8 2005, 10:44 AM
Sher, Thanks for that link.  I looked at their page when I was searching for Sadie, but it we didn't want to drive that far.  My breeder says that whenever she's picking a dog show to show her pups, she checks to see if Thriller will be there, because if he is then everyone else might as well stay home!  Looks like a good program that they have!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28418
[/QUOTE]

Susan, it seems like the most wonderful breeders are in clusters in Texas and Florida. Of course, there are great breeders all over the country but those states seem to have a lot of the top-tier show breeders......

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hi Lonestar! We lived in West Texas before moving to NY...on days like this, amidst a snowstorm, I sure miss that Texas sunshine

Looking forward to chatting...

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SM

1 - 20 of 23 Posts