Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone or in Texas vernacular, "Howdy y'all!" My name is Denise and I live in Texas with my 3 Maltese; Simon 5 1/2 years old (my growly butt boy
), Lily 4 1/2 (the princess
) and Isabella 1 1/2 (our baby
). We also have 2 kitties; Zeb 2 (Mr. Cool
) and Hannah 1 (the terrorist cat or Hannah d*mm*t as we fondly call her :excl: ). I have seen some familiar names and many more unfamiliar. I've been out of the loop for awhile.
LOL Glad to be here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Traci and Brinkley, Natalie and Martini, and Ceasar and his mommy for the warm welcome. All your pups are beautiful. Nothing is better than a Maltese to love.
I am forever addicted.
I have my babies on Dogster and Catster too. Here is Simon's page and you can find the others from there. http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=29112&j=t I've had a blast playing at that site.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you and your huge family!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hey Denise,
Welcome to SM. Your dogs are adorable! You must spend some time on the grooming.....
Susan

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Welcome, Denise! I have emailed you several times about this great site, but my emails kept bouncing back with your new Alltell email address. I am so glad you found your way here! I've missed you and your gang!

BTW, your Isa is one of Joy's puppies, right? She sure grew up beautifully!

·
Registered
894 Posts
You'll just love it here, Welcome!! I have found that when I need a good laugh, just plug in to SM and I'm sure to leave with a smile on my face!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by LadysMom@Jan 10 2005, 03:14 PM
Welcome, Denise! I have emailed you several times about this great site, but my emails kept bouncing back with your new Alltell email address. I am so glad you found your way here! I've missed you and your gang!

BTW, your Isa is one of Joy's puppies, right? She sure grew up beautifully!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28811
[/QUOTE]

Hi Marj! Great to see you! The Alltel address should have 2 "L's" after the "A" and one "L" after the "T" and then it should go through okay. How's little Lady? I hope you are both doing fine. Yes, Isa is one of Joy's pups. She's a precious baby and we are blessed to have her.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I like this group.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Jan 10 2005, 02:59 PM
Hey Denise,
Welcome to SM.  Your dogs are adorable!  You must spend some time on the grooming.....
Susan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28808
[/QUOTE]

Hi Susan! I don't know a Maltese owner that doesn't spend a lot of time on grooming! LOL My girls have silky coats and are pretty easy to groom, especially Lily whose hair is like spun silk. Simon has a cottony coat and I gave up a long time ago trying to keep him in coat. We keep him clipped short and he's happy and I'm happy. Your baby is adorable too!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the SM Family Denise!..u have past the initiation since u have already posted a pic of ur beautiful babies!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

glad to have you here

1 - 18 of 18 Posts