Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO! Finally, I can post. Where do I start? ButterCloud is my first baby! My bf got him for me for Valentine's Day. Seeing that ButterCloud was such a mama's boy, we got a girl a month later. He was hoping Noriko would be "daddy's little girl." Sadly to say, she's mommy's little girl! Teehee. But, I'm not sad about that! I can't help it if I'm so lovable!

What else? If ya'll want to know about their names, I'll tell ya! It was a cloudy day this past Valentine. Since he's white, initially, I called him Cloud. But then later on that day, I had a dream that I called him BUTTER! So I couldnt decide, so I named him ButterCloud. As far as the girl. we originally wanted a Japanese Chin, but, couldnt find a breeder and they tend to shed anyway, so we got another maltese instead and kept the name Noriko which means "Good Child" in Japanese. The name fits her perfectly except for when she occasionally does no. 2 on the carpet which i've yet to understand why!

Anyway, I want more! But for now, 2 is enough. But I swear if I ever get rich, I'm going to have TONS! hahaha! I hope you guys can live with me being goofy! Glad to be here!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Aug 26 2004, 11:23 PM
I hope you guys can live with me being goofy!  Glad to be here!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=7813
[/QUOTE]

we love goofy :D welcome to SpoiledMaltese

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
HI!! im glad you found this site. the names you gave your babies are interesting. noriko sounds like an awesome name though. i wanted to name sprite "sakura" something like that. its from the cartoon 'card captors'. anyway, i hope to see you post pics! :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
HELLO!  Finally, I can post.  Where do I start?  ButterCloud is my first baby!  My bf got him for me for Valentine's Day.  Seeing that ButterCloud was such a mama's boy, we got a girl a month later.  He was hoping Noriko would be "daddy's little girl."  Sadly to say, she's mommy's little girl! Teehee.  But, I'm not sad about that!  I can't help it if I'm so lovable! 
Welcome. I had to laugh when I read your post. We got our first Malt a little over a year ago, and he quickly became a mama's boy, so we got a little girl for him to play with
(in the hopes she would be a daddy's girl) same thing they both where mine....I was so sad by that-not
. It has been over a year now and they love there daddy now and will cuddle with him and love all over him, but if I get up to leave they follow me, sadly my husband has accepted the fact he is second string in our house :lol: I am like you I would have a house full if I could. Our's had an oops teen pregnancy
and their little girl now lives next door and she has a doggie door also and comes and goes freely so we get the best of both worlds she comes to "visit" often. Sometimes I get all three greeting me when I come home. What a treat that is..
Talk about Rambling-sorry, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome to maltese heaven.... boy I wish I could get another, but it just isn't time for us yet. My husband and I keep talking about when the kids move out how we could have a whole herd of maltes!

Can't wiat to seep a picture of your two little angels; by the way I love the names also

Judi

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome to the group!
I'm so glad the spoiledmaltese is getting bigger

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome. I posted my kid's pictures in the gallery. You can see ButterCloud's picture if you click on my name, I think

2happymalts- WOAH! Teen pregnancy...nobody told her about protection? HAHA j/k. I need to get my babies fixed soon before I have a teen pregnancy on my hands! ButterCloud's like 8 lbs and Noriko's only 4lbs. And I know they love daddy alot. I think I must smell better than him or something :D All I know is when I wake up, they're on MY side of the bed

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by LoveMaltese6820@Aug 29 2004, 10:47 AM
Welcome!  I love goofy too!  Your baby is so cute!  Casper is a mommy's boy too!  We also have to get him neutered (I'm doing it over Thanksgiving so I can be with him).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=7940
[/QUOTE]

I need to get my babies fixed soon! They're about 8 mos. old now. My vet is expensive! $220is for the girl and maybe $180 for the boy. But I'm definitely going to do it when I have time to watch them 24/7! I'm tired of seeing both of them "showing dominance" if you know what i mean :wacko: Oh well, they'll probably still do that even after they get fixed. Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
HELLO!  Finally, I can post.  Where do I start?  ButterCloud is my first baby!  My bf got him for me for Valentine's Day.  Seeing that ButterCloud was such a mama's boy, we got a girl a month later.  He was hoping Noriko would be "daddy's little girl."  Sadly to say, she's mommy's little girl! Teehee.  But, I'm not sad about that!  I can't help it if I'm so lovable! 

What else?  If ya'll want to know about their names, I'll tell ya!  It was a cloudy day this past Valentine.  Since he's white, initially, I called him Cloud.  But then later on that day, I had a dream that I called him BUTTER!  So I couldnt decide, so I named him ButterCloud.  As far as the girl. we originally wanted a Japanese Chin, but, couldnt find a breeder and they tend to shed anyway, so we got another maltese instead and kept the name Noriko which means "Good Child" in Japanese.  The name fits her perfectly except for when she occasionally does no. 2 on the carpet which i've yet to understand why!

Anyway, I want more!  But for now, 2 is enough.  But I swear if I ever get rich, I'm going to have TONS! hahaha!  I hope you guys can live with me being goofy!  Glad to be here!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=7813
[/QUOTE]

Hello there it has been awhile! Our dogs sure could be litter mates. I got Poser (we call him Quinn) from PattyPerky out of St Louis. The story is unreal, I know his father was Gizmo and mother was Snowball. I love their faces! Quinn was just meant to be ours. I found him on a random internet site and the picture I saw killed me. I and emailed the owner. After futher contact I paid for an airline ticket St Louis to Philadelphia and he arrived in his little crate like a big boy. I'd love to get another one. How is your training going? We got Quinn a personal trainer who comes each saturday for an hour. It is amazing how smart they are and how much I have to learn. Take care of yours!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts