Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name is Sara and I have a maltese named Mollie. Mollie will be 2 in July and she is the best thing in my life. I love her so much! I live in southern cali between La and San Diego.

The reason I joined this forum is to get answers and help on a problem. My little Mollie had blood in her urine so I took her into the doctor to get checked and the blood test came back abnormal for her liver enzymes so now shes on a bunch of medicine and is doing more blood work on Friday to compare to the old and Im just scared to death. Has anyone ever experienced this? What was the outcome. Thanks so much!! xoxo Sara and Mollie

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
hi and welcome!! I don't have much experience with the problem you are asking about so I'll leave it to the people who do. Just wanted to welcome you and say you ned to post some pics!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Check out the health section of this forum. There has been a lot of talk about liver enzimes and you might get your answer there. Also post about it in that section. Not everybody checks on the "Introduce yourself" section. I don't have experience with that problem either.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Hi there, and welcome! Mollie is a cutie! There's a lot of great info on here, especially in the "health and behavior" area. There's also a lot of us from So Cal!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:Welcome 2:Hi Sara. Happy to have you join us. I would start a new thread in the health section with your questions about liver issues. Someone's sure to help you there. Mollie is so cute.:wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Welcome to Spoiled Maltese~~I hate to hear that little Mollie has a problem. I hope the vet can help you. :Welcome 3: Please keep us informed as to how she is doing!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
welcome , and im pretty sure someone here will be able to answer ur questions, i hope ur lil girl gets better soon!

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Welcome Sara and Mollie.
Marj, Ladysmom, posted some links for you and please keep us posted on how Mollie is doing and what you find out.

Marsha

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Hi and Welcome

I'm a newbie too. I'm loving it here...the only thing is I don't get much done around here since I joined. Rocky likes to sit on my lap while I type, but not this long, LOL!

Sorry I can't help. HOpe you find your answers here, I'm sure someone will know.

Mollie is a cutie pie!:flowers:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

Search the forum there is a lot of information on here on this subject.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts